18. Letting you go

Eda couldn't sleep all night. She kept looking at Serkan's face and kissed his forehead again and again. When it was finally morning and she decided to wake up, she silently got out of bed making sure not to wake Serkan up. She looked at his peacefully sleeping face and she got teary. She covered him with the blanket and dropped a kiss on his cheek.

"Everything will be okay my love." She mumbled before leaving.

She got dressed up and left for her university

She got dressed up and left for her university. Her classes had already started and if she had to leave with Serkan it was important that she froze her semester. She didn't care about it right now, all she cared about was Serkan. 

 Eda checked her documents once again before she entered the office. She submitted everything with an application and sighed. And then she received a call from Serkan. 

When Serkan woke up Eda wasn't there. He checked in the bath and in her own room but she wasn't anywhere . He got worried and immediately called her.

"Where are you Eda?" He asked worriedly. 

Their flight was in two hours as Eda had asked to book the earliest flight. And it was also not possible to prepare his private jet in a hurry. 

"Serkan. Love. I had to come to university. My luggage is ready in my room. Please pick it and go to the airport I'll join you there." She told him as she sat in the taxi. 

"I'll pick you up, where are you right now?" He asked. 

"No no, we'll get late. You go there directly and I'll join you." She insisted so he had to give in. 

He quickly dressed up and got ready. He got her luggage and asked the driver to take him to the airport. Eda closed her eyes and placed her head back. Her heart was beating quickly. She was so scared, so anxious. She wasn't sure what will happen. Her intuition was telling her something is going to be wrong. She couldn't wait to be with Serkan. To escape with him and to be with him faraway  from all this mess.

 "Ouch" Eda screamed as the car suddenly stopped with a thump. There was a SUV in front of them. Eda's heart dropped in her chest. 

"Please keep moving." She told the taxi driver in fear but the poor driver was too scared to move as the men from the SUV shot his tyres. 

 "Serkan." was the last word she said before passing out. She was taken out of the car and dragged inside the SUV. 

Serkan had reached the airport. He was waiting for her. She wasn't even attending her calls which made him so mad. He had decided to scold her over it once she came. But he waited and waited and she never came. They had missed their flight. He had booked the next flight as he looked forward to time with her in London, away from everything. 

When Eda came back to consciousness, the first name she took was Serkan. She slowly opened her eyes to realize where she was. She was in a dark room, her hands and legs were tied with a rope. She realized what had happened and tears started falling down her face. All her plans had failed. Why was luck so not on her side.