17. Can't let you go

Chuck was going to the gym when he realized that he had seen a black jeep behind him, the third time that day.
"Do you think this jeep is following us?" He asked his driver.
"I'm not sure Sir, but I feel it's not the first time that I've seen it today." The driver replied honestly.
"Do you want me to let your guards know?" He asked.
"Yes. Do that. Immediately." Chuck replied as a familiar fear ran through his body. His first thought was to contact Serkan.

He quickly picked up his phone from the seat to call Serkan. He opened Serkan's number but thinking about all that could happen made him hesitate.
"I've already given him so much trouble. It's about time I fix this on my own." He thought and placed his phone back on the seat.

*****************

The 14 hour long flight passed by very slowly as one moment Eda was excited to meet her family and the next moment she was already missing Serkan. Eda finally landed, collected her bags and went out.

She was so excited to meet her family and hug her parents.

As soon as her phone got signals, it started being bombarded with Serkan's texts." I landed safely. I'll call you when I get home." Eda replied and got out of the airport.

And there they were, her parents, her friends, everyone standing with balloons and flowers and what not. "Edaaaaa." They all screamed excitedly and Eda ran over to them.

She hugged each and everyone of them so tightly and even cried a little when she met her mother. The reunion was quite emotional and heart warming."

Eda must be tired, let's go home." Her father announced, knowing that they'd continue talking and hugging each other right here if he didn't tell them to go home.

*************************

They had an amazing dinner together at Eda's home. And after dinner Eda started handing over everyone their gifts.

"This one is for you." She handed over a gift to her best friend Melo."Edaaaa ya I love you so much." Melo replied and excitedly opened her gift.

"This was sent by Serkan." Eda said shyly as she handed over more gifts to her parents, Melo, Fifi and Ceren. They all looked at their gifts excitedly, not knowing what to expect from Serkan Bolat.

As each one of them opened their gifts they all gasped at the great choice and expensive brands that Serkan had carefully selected for each one of them.

Rehan (Eda's father) opened his gift uninterestingly and placed it on the side.

"I don't use this one."

"Honey, this is your favorite perfume, don't lie." Ayla (Eda's mother) intervened and Rehan rolled his eyes as he silently accepted the gift from his wife's hands.

Eda looked at him amused, she knew her father was trying to give tough time to Serkan.

"Thanks for everything my little angel and thank Serkan from us too." Her mother replied, picking up the whole pile of gifts that she had brought for them.

"You're welcome mom."

It was already late so Eda's parents asked her to rest and they went to their own room, but Eda's friends gathered around her on her bed.