7. The Gala and the Hotel

Serkan sat beside Eda on the bed and kept massaging her bruise with the lotion. For the thousandth time, Serkan noticed her shapely figure. Her perfect slender waist too soft for Serkan's touch. He felt her skin melting under his touch.

A few moments passed and Serkan could see Eda relax, her eyes half closing with sleep. Serkan was already done with covering her bruise with the pain reliever, but he didn't want the peace that was on her face as he massaged her to leave her face. So he nervously started rubbing her shoulders, afraid that Eda might not like it. But Eda relaxed with his touch and snuggled herself into the pillow closing her eyes so he continued.

Eda was feeling sleepy as Serkan put the pain reliever on her bruise. But after a while she felt Serkan rubbing her shoulders and giving her a full back massage, she couldn't control the splurge of emotions that she felt so she closed her eyes. There was something about Serkan, his touch that made Eda excited as well as safe. She was okay with Serkan touching her even though they did not have any such relation.

After rubbing her shoulders, Serkan started massaging Eda's lower back. He was so good at it. His big hand combined with his excellent techniques made every inch of Eda's body relax.

Eda felt a whole group of butterflies dancing crazily in her tummy as Serkan moved his hands to her lower back. Serkan Bolat had turned her extremely aroused. She wanted him to remove the duvet and discover more of her body as he was doing with her back. She tossed the ideas off and tried to come back from her fantasies as Serkan had moved his hands back to her shoulders. She closed her eyes to relax in this moment that she knew will never come back again.

"Thank you for everything, Serkan." Eda mumbled before she dozed off to sleep.

Serkan smiled lightly and looked at her beautiful face, her long velvety eyelashes curled up. Her long gorgeous brown hair spread on Serkan's pillow, giving him all sorts of exotic fantasies. Her upper half body was practically naked, as she had opened the buttons of her shirt and Serkan had pulled it up and unclasped her bra. Seeing her lying in his bed like this could make any man aroused, and Serkan Bolat was no exception.

Serkan was in his thoughts when Eda suddenly tried to turn around, he quickly moved his eyes away and covered her with the duvet.

"Good Night Eda Yildiz." He whispered in her hair and took his pillow from the side while putting his weight on Eda.

He took his pillow and a spare blanket to his comfy couch and lied there, giving Eda the privacy she needed.

Next day:

Eda woke up with the same beautiful smile and energy that she has every morning. She moved her hands here and there to find her phone but she couldn't find it so she opened her eyes to see Serkan in front of her.

Serkan woke up early as usual, went to his house gym, took a shower and dressed up. While Eda was still sleeping. Serkan was staring at her, she looked so innocent while sleeping and suddenly she moved, her lips curling up into a beautiful smile. Her hands started moving here and there in search of something and then she opened her eyes.

"Serkan? What are you doing here?"

"Ummm." Serkan pointed here and there to remind her that it was his room.

"Huh." Eda answered realizing that it was his room. She got up quickly to get out of his room and noticed Serkan's face turning red. Her shirt was unbuttoned and her bra was also undid, all in all her breasts were barely covered, her bra loosely hanging over them.

"What's wrong." She shouted half asleep. Serkan coughed awkwardly so she looked at her state and shrieked when she took in her half naked form. Eda covered herself with her open shirt and ran to her room leaving Serkan behind with an amused smile.