6. Aftermath of the Kiss

Eda's breath got stuck in her throat. She couldn't digest what was happening. The kiss was harsh at first but then Serkan softened when he felt Eda wasn't pushing him anymore. He held her in his firm embrace. Eda was mad at Serkan but she couldn't deny how good his lips felt on her. Eda slowly let her guard down and kissed him back. Sparks fired in both their bodies.

Serkan was finally doing what he wanted to do since so long. Eda's lips were as soft as fur and she knew how to drive Serkan crazy. Even though Serkan reminded himself that he did this impulsively just to stop Eda from going out with that idiot, he couldn't stop the kiss.

Serkan moved his large hands down her back, towards her hips and grabbed them. He felt himself harden in his pants.

He had kissed Eda to divert her attention from Mert but the taste of Eda's lips drove him crazy, he explored all the depths of her mouth and Eda didn't hold back either.

Eda broke the kiss when she got out of breath. Her eyes were closed and she held her face down, slightly biting her red lips. Serkan kept looking at her in awe. After a while a sudden realization hit Eda and she moved backwards, she held her hand up to slap him.

"No Eda." Serkan held her hand in air.

"WHAT THE FUCK was this Serkan?" Eda yelled, completely disregarding the fact how she had responded to the kiss.

"Calm down Eda. I just wanted to stop you. Don't get near that son of a bitch." Serkan replied insensitively.

Eda was beyond furious now. How could he kiss her just to stop her. The most passionate kiss of her life was just to stop her from going near someone he didn't like. Eda hated herself for giving in and kissing him back.

"Fucking caveman" Eda said and headed outside with her swollen lips, determined as ever to rebel against Serkan and give him a taste of his own medicine.

As she went outside, Mert saw her and came towards her with a natural smile.

"Hello Lady, where did you disappear?"

"I'm sorry, something came up. I'm all yours now." Eda gave the biggest fake smile ever.

Mert held his hand forward and Eda happily took it.

Serkan saw them from a distance and felt his blood boil, he left the party and went home.

Eda spent rest of the night partying with Mert and her bestfriends, the intense kiss not once leaving her mind.

It was already late and Eda wasn't home, Serkan knew she was furious with him so she must be hesitating to come home. He wanted her to come back as he felt relieved when Eda was at his home so he decided to text her.

"You can come home. I promise I won't bother you anymore." Serkan texted her.

The party had ended and everyone was leaving. Eda wasn't ready to go home after all that happened between her and Serkan, so she asked her friends to stay for a little late. But eventually she knew they had to go home.

"Let's go guys. I'll drop you home." Andrew suggested Stacy and Eda.

"If you don't mind, can I drop you Eda?" Mert asked.

"Sure." Eda smiled nervously, still not sure where she will go and her phone beeped. She read the text from Serkan and breathed a sigh of relief.

On their ride back home, Mert played rock songs and they both danced on the beats. The ride passed quickly and they were already home. Mert came out of the car and gave Eda a short peck on her cheeks. Eda smiled at him and waved her hand to say him goodbye.