15. Always by your side

"Serkan." Eda quivered. He reached her but stood at a distance.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Serkan said loudly.
"I- I am not sure yet."
"I know, but you could've told me all that was going on."
"I know you don't want it and I didn't want to spoil what we have." Eda replied. Tears continuously falling down her face.
"Did I tell you that I don't want a child with you?" Serkan replied flatly.
Eda realized that she never asked is opinion, so she shook her head lightly.

"So you assumed it?" He asked and she nodded lightly. As much as she knew it wasn't her fault, she still was embarrassed for assuming things on her own.

"I just love you so much, I didn't want you to leave me. I was scared. I'm sorry." Eda let out all her tears and whimpered. She was scared what he would do. She loved her way too much and now a second without him wasn't possible. She stood there crying meanwhile Serkan was standing in front of her, looking at her sternly.

Serkan took a moment and he processed what was happening and what could happen. He took in the state of Eda and realized how upset she must have been. Yes, she did hide it from him, but that was because she was scared.And all this had happened because of him. His expression softened after thinking for a second and he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Eda." Serkan called softly. He made her sit on his chair and sat down beside her, on his knees. He realized she was scared to lose him. She was confused, it wasn't her fault she didn't tell him as soon as she had suspicion. He was Serkan Bolat, famous for his robot like personality, how could Eda think he'd want a baby.

He held her face in his hands and caressed her cheeks. A gesture that instantly calmed her. His touch breathed life into her. She couldn't stand him being angry with her.

"How late is your period?" Serkan asked softly.
"16 days." Eda replied. Her voice still breaking. The situation was so new.
"And since how many days you feel sick."
"From a week or so. I ca - I can't eat anything." She replied weakly."
"Oh! Now I remember you feeling nauseous. How could I not know."

"But it could be something else." Eda added and he nodded.

Eda looked at him. As if her life depended on what he was going to say next. Was he going leave her or what...
He held her hands tightly and gulped.
"If today we find out you're pregnant-" He took a break and stopped for a second.
"We will stay together, we will have that baby. And I will always love you both with all my heart." He replied softly. And just on queue tears dropped down Eda's face. She let out a sigh of relief and hugged him tightly, feeling overwhelmed by emotions.

"I love you a lot Eda. And I won't think twice before starting a family with you." He added and Eda broke down into tears. She couldn't believe the heart of the man in front of her. Today, she loved him even more than she did before. He was ready for anything as long as they were together. He loved her enough to start a family with her. All her doubts and everything went down the drain. Only thing that mattered now was, him and their future.

"And if you are not pregnant, we will stay together. You will complete your studies. We will meet your parents. And then we'll start our family one day, sooner or later." Eda kept nodding with a huge smile on her face. She didn't know what to say anymore so she showed her feelings by joining her lips to his for a soft kiss.
"I mean if you'd still be interested in me by then." He said and they both chuckled.
"Well who knows." Eda smirked and the room filled with their laughter.

**************

"Okay then. Enough crying baby." He said as he wiped her tears off and got up.
"We'll eat something first and then we'll go to the hospital."
"Serkan I'm not hungry." Eda pouted.
"But you will eat."