5. New beginnings 💫

"Shit! Eda, I am so sorry. This must have been so painful." Serkan said while looking all around her neck. "I guess I was too harsh." He said with concern.

"Yes it really is your fault Serkan. And I want to hit you in the face right now." Eda said annoyed.

Serkan let out a chuckle.
"Well, I promise it won't happen again."
"Yeah obviously." Eda said nervously.

He took out an ointment from his side table and came towards Eda.
"Let me fix it."

He gestured Eda to sit on the bed and she did as he said. Serkan came and sat beside Eda.
He moved her hair away once again, with his hands touching her bare neck.
Eda shivered, not sure if it was due to the cold or his hands.

He came closer and Eda could feel his breath on her neck sending shivers down her spine.
As Serkan moved closer to Eda he found himself lost in Eda's beautiful floral scent. He inhaled away as much of it as he could. He wanted to keep touching her neck.

"It's okay Serkan. I'll put it on myself." Eda said and moved away suddenly. She wasn't comfortable in the situation.
"Sure." He said with a confused expression while handing her the ointment.
She grabbed her scarf and ran out of the room with the ointment.

Serkan let out an amused smile as she ran out of his room as if she had to do it to save her life.

Eda went to her room, locked the door and tried to control her heartbeat by taking deep breaths. After getting normal, she went in front of the mirror and looked at her neck. She was very proud of herself to be able to get out of Serkan's influence and not let him touch her again.

She opened the ointment and applied it around her neck.

Next morning, Eda dressed in a high neck crop top and paired it up with jeans. She smiled in the mirror with satisfaction when she saw all her hickeys were covered by the high neck top. She went downstairs and greeted the family that was waiting for her on the breakfast table.

Serkan smiled behind his phone when he saw Eda wearing clothes that could cover her neck. Serkan was the first one to get up from the table. After that Eda said her goodbye to Aydan and went out to leave for college.

Eda went outside with her bag and her books. She was focused on the things in her hands when she heard a loud horn. Serkan wanted to talk to Eda so he decided to give her a lift to her university. He waited for her outside after breakfast, and when she came she was so busy in her things she didn't notice his car. So he blasted the cars horn to bring her to her senses.

Eda went towards the car when she noticed him, "Serkan? What happened?"

"Come sit, I'll drop you off today."

"No, It's okay. I'll manage." She replied, lowkey wanting to sit in the car because she had a lot of stuff with her and she didn't wanted to walk all the way towards the subway station.

"Come on Eda. Don't be stubborn. I'm getting late." Serkan said promptly and gestured the guard, who came forward and opened the door.

Eda got into the car and mouthed a small thank you to the guard who was holding the door. Serkan ignited the engine and started driving. Eda saw another car following them and noticed that they were Serkan's guards.

"Do they always have to follow you around?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"To keep me company." Serkan said amusingly and Eda made a bored face.

"What are guards for Eda? Safety obviously." Serkan continued.