2. I must hide it

Here's an another update! Don't forget to vote and comment anything you want!👍

"I can't be with Taehyungie-hyung!"

Namjoon and Mr.Bang were taken aback on hearing that from Jungkook. Of course, Namjoon was kinda mad at being cut off, but he did not expect him to say he doesn't want to stay with Taehyung. Both of them were best pals and were glued to each other since their pre-debut. They get mad, but would also make it up right away.

"Wait, what..... what do you mean? Did you two have a fight? What's happening?"
Mr. Bang was trying his best not to have a mental breakdown.

Sure, they are just his company's artist who make money for them, but he doesn't want anyone in his surveillance to have personal hatred, especially not his boys.

Namjoon saw the panic in both their eyes, so he began, "Actually, it's the issue about the shipping of..... Taehyungie and Jungkookie."
He paused to look at his reaction and continued, "We think, it's not something we can ignore."

Mr. Bang left out a sigh of relief. "Ah..... Jungkook-ah, you scared me! I thought something happened between you two. Aish! Sit down, you both." He said gesturing them to sit.

"And about the ship thing..... yeah, I've looked into it.... "

Namjoon and Jungkook sat on their seats & looked at each other. Then he continued.

"It's... pretty much a huge thing. The half of the kpop is all about you two. Well, I think it's best to discuss it tomorrow after the awards or..... maybe the next day since everyone will be tired. OK?"

The boys nodded at the suggestion, "Alright, we'll have a meeting the day after tomorrow, I'll inform the other members." Namjoon stood up along with JK.

"Oh! I almost forgot. Tell them not to give much reaction to female artists. Especially Twice. Only Jin can do that and the rest, just bop their heads. No eye contact or too much stage contact. Talk in between the performances. That'll distract the attention."
Mr. Bang patted RM's shoulder and smiled, "But don't forget to have fun, alright?"

"Sure!" He smiled back and bowed. Jungkook did the same and they both head to where the other members were.

"Jungkook-ah!" Namjoon called him on their way.
"Don't think too much, ok?
Just be yourself and if you don't know what to do, simply smile." To this he just hummed.

In the green room~

Namjoon and Jungkook came back and saw everyone were in the room. The cameramen were interacting with members and recording for the Bangtan Bombs and memory DVDs. Jin and Jhope were goofing around talking about their costumes and makeup.

Suga was sitting, dozing of a bit.
'Must be tired from recording and producing the last days' Jungkook thought. Namjoon went for his station to get ready.

"Oh V! Look at your earrings. I think it's the key point of your outfit. Right, Jin hyung?" Hobi pulled Taehyung to them and focused the camera on him.
"Yeah, it's very unique, so V style."
Tae became shy and talked about his attire.

"Tae became shy and talked about his attire