"Are not you nervous, hyung?" Jungkook asks inbetween lighting the candles, where only silence heard in return. He patiently waits for his brother to get done with blowing up the last of the last balloon.

Taehyung breaths heavily flopping down on the couch completely dead. "Ughh, I'm tired." His chest and breath moving in and out in rhythm.
Few minutes later he was finally calmed down. Taehyung sits up straightening himself. "I'm not nervous. Why should I? I just have to ask my wife's forgiveness for what I had done. And I'm sure, Jisoo will accept my apology."

Jungkook looks up frowningly eyeing at him. Taehyung spoke when they had an eye contact. "But it's not that easy, i guess." Taehyung laughs mirthlessly. Jungkook shooked his head before continuing what he was doing.

"It's not, we don't know what is going on in their heads. I just.. I just hope Chaeyoung will be not mad at me." The younger admits.

Taehyung smiles in reply. Leaving the couch he walked towards Jungkook, crouching down to hug him close. "She will be not, kook." Jungkook nodded grinning in the embrace. "I-"

"Shh!" Taehyung pulled away from the hug, putting a finger upon his own lips, obviously saying the younger to shut it. When Jungkook did what he was told, he heard it too. "They are here?" Jungkook widened his eyes, when he clearly recognized the sound of car doors getting shut. Taehyung nodded.

"That's enough. They are here." the older grabbed Jungkook up from the floor and kicking the left candle box under the couch. He tidied up his coat before taking one of the red roses bouquet from the table. Jungkook doing the same. They released a deep breath grabbing a small leer to their face, getting prepared. Taehyung and Jungkook rubbed their cold hands nervously. Then straightening their ties in sync.

Tension was cooking up in the atmosphere as they awaited for a duo.

Then the door was opened. A feminine figure stepped in followed by another one. Taehyung and Jungkook slowly begin to walk forward with their hearts in mouth. But they suddenly stopped at a particular place, eyes widening in shock and unbelieve.

"Oh, what a great surprise as a returning gift!" The taller exclaimed, Jungkook still processing everything.

Sana steps towards Taehyung, with a wide smile she eyed down to his hands. "Is this for me?" She took the bouquet from his shaking hands. "Aww, Thank you."  She shyly smells it, the male staring at her with nothing, emotionless.

Then it was Tzuyu's turn. She marched forward to Jungkook. "Give me mine too." She didn't even got a chance to grab it, Jungkook had already pushed her away making Tzuyu to stumble back. "This is not for you." Jungkook glared down at her.

Sana gasped, they wasn't surely expecting this. She hurried to her sister, but before she could make it to her she was grabbed back by Taehyung. He gripped on her wrist harshly making her wince in pain, as he snatched the bouquet away from her. "This is not for you either."Sana annoyingly poked her inner cheek by her tongue. Then walking to Tzuyu, she grabbed her to stand in foot.

"What the hell are you both doing here?" Taehyung sounded rude, staring into their souls. The females turning around in a slow-motion to make eye contact with the two males.

They smiles making Jungkook and Taehyung to roll their eyes. "Woah, the decorations are pretty." Tzuyu exclaimed wondering the space.

"Get out." Taehyung was not even interested to have a talk with them nor the younger was, he pointed towards the entrance. "Oh, oh, Calm down boys. Why so rude already?" They didn't mind to respond to Sana, as she laughs.

"Our last time encounter wasn't that pleasing, right? So we just wanted to clear things out. Why don't you just cooperate and-"

"Are you guys proud of that runaway story of your's that much? Then, sorry. We aren't, a little bit." Jungkook spat, glaring at Tzuyu as her wicked smile was irritating him. "Kook, just calm down. I don't want to get angry on you, alright?" She pouted, brushing her hands on Jungkook's bicep. He wacked her hands away instantly, "Don't you dare."