Chapter 1

The vast imagination of a person could create different dimensions. The fear and failures existing in life could create a massive explosion of emotions. Some people chose to hide inside what wasn't visible to the naked eye. The bitterness of the past could trap someone behind walls and behind the shadows of everyone. Nobody knew what was happening behind the close doors; from the silent cry and silent suffering due to the attack of sharp words from someone close or worse from a complete stranger. Faking a smile was much better; nobody would dare to question you what was really happening deep down inside. Smile, just smile. Try to tell people how you feel inside, let out all your emotions and they would just end up judging you. "You're over the top" they would say. Making everyone happy was an understatement; you were making them happy but nobody ever dared to make you happy. They would pull you down when you were already feeling down; they would laugh at your appearance but nobody would dare to laugh when you crack up a joke. Instead of making a plan with a group during a school project, you always plan for an escape. The atmosphere of being in a group, being in a crowd brought chaos inside your head and you decided to shut the camaraderie they offered. You knew it was just all for a show because of your intelligence.

Acceptance is the only thing which Andy Spencer wants in his life. In his 28 years of existence, he had been through a lot of difficulties in his life from childhood until his adulthood. Was life being unfair to him? He felt different from the rest. Most people had said unkind words to him like weird, freak, strange, and that his behavior was unusual. The list of accusations and speculations about him goes on. Andy was always caught off guard, unknowingly what to do or how to defend his self. Every time he managed to speak out, they would always brush him off. "Don't dare lecture me, loser!" Those words revolved inside Andy's head like a planet revolving around the sun. The world is a beautiful place to live in but Andy was surrounded by monsters in human form.

"Sunset... Sunrise... Could you describe their colours? Could you explain the difference between the two?" Andy could still remember his request to his dear mother when he was just a kid. "Are you sure you'll be fine son?" asked his mum who was obviously worried about him. He continued to pack his things and he took out his journal from the drawer of his study table. "I'll be fine Mum. I appreciate that you're worried about me but I'm already 28, I can manage myself." He reached out to his mum for a hug and he kissed her forehead. Andy was the only one left with his parents when his older sister decided to settle down in Switzerland to be united with her Swiss husband. "I couldn't believe that you can still remember your request to me when you were just 6 years old. We always watch the sunrise and sunset since then but do you really want to do this?" tears were forming in his mother's eyes. "Yes Mum, I really want to do this. I may just end up regretting if I'm still going to hold back." Andy got distracted in packing his stuffs that he didn't notice his Mum's silent cry. "Mum? Are you crying?" he came closer to his mum who was about to walk out of his room. "No, I'm not," she lied while trying to hold back her tears.

"Mum, don't lie to me. Amanda will pick me up in the airport. I assure you, I'll be fine Mum." Her silence made Andy's heart a bit sad. She knew how Andy struggled since he was a kid and she just couldn't believe it that he decided to travel alone for the first time.

"I have an idea, Andy." The eagerness of his mother never fails to amuse Andy. She would always come up with an idea whenever he decides to jump out of his comfort zone.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Why don't you ask Sebastian to go with you in Switzerland? He likes traveling and maybe he would agree to come with you. What do you think?"

"Oh no! No Mum. Not Sebastian. That lad is as busy as the ants and we will have an expansion in England soon. He won't agree with it when their business is at stake."