Just as he was about to hug Shi Yunnan as a 'friend', he was caught off guard by an 'assassination' sight.

Obviously, this line of sight came from Luo Lingsheng.

"..."

Fu Ziyu's hug was stuck in mid-air, and he awkwardly patted his friend's shoulder, "Son, it's really gratifying for Dad to see your happiness."

Shi Yunnan made a move to hit someone, smiled and said, "Go away."

Fu Ziyu, who was caught in the middle, glanced left and right, and couldn't hold back the speechlessness in his heart, "I said, what are you doing?"

"I, Fu Ziyu, take you two as sons, and the two husbands next to you take me as rivals in love?"

"What husband? Don't talk nonsense!" Yuan Rui blushed and denied it.

Shi Yunnan raised his eyebrows with great interest, "Yuan Rui, why do you deserve to be faster than me?"

Yuan Rui blushed and turned into a cooked crab, unable to say why. Seeing his reaction, Lu Zhaoan, who was beside him, finally got a little smile in his eyes.

Shi Yunnan was afraid of 'teasing' the arrogant Yuan Rui, so he turned back to the topic, "You've been single for so many years, who can you blame? Otherwise, hurry up and find someone at my wedding banquet?"

Of course, the second half of this sentence is purely a joke.

Fu Ziyu didn't know the words and jokes of his friend, so he cooperated and responded, "Okay, the next person to enter the banquet hall, I will..."

The rest of the words were still stuck, and there were two more figures at the door—

Wen Yibei pushed Mr. Wen in the wheelchair and looked at him hesitantly after entering the door.

Seeing this, Shi Yunnan immediately greeted him, "Grandpa, brother!"

Luo Lingsheng summoned the waiter holding the bottle holder, and took the initiative to signal to Fu Ziyu and the others for his lover.

"These wines are all collected from auctions in various countries. If you like wine tasting, Mr. Fu, you can find a place to sit and drink. The wedding ceremony will not start in half an hour."

"Of course, you can just greet others. We are old acquaintances, so don't worry about it."

Compared with the formal wedding banquet process, Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng's arrangements are obviously more free.

After Luo Lingsheng left with Shi Yunnan, Yuan Rui just asked, "You haven't finished what you just said, what about the next person who comes in?"

Fu Ziyu coughed and picked up a glass of spirits, "It's nothing."

If he dared to finish those words, it is estimated that his friend Shi Yunnan would break his teeth in minutes.

...

Shi Yunnan prepared a separate lounge for Mr. Wen who was inconvenient.

After his family entered the lounge, Shi Yunnan closed the door and asked, "Grandpa, why didn't uncle come with you? Is he still on the way?"

Wen Yibei and Mr. Wen looked at each other, and gently pulled their younger brother to the side to explain.

"Yunnan, my uncle will not be here for the time being. The matter with Wanyou still needs to be dealt with. He, he feels sorry for you."

After receiving the recording of Wen Wanyou's confession that day, Shi Yunnan finally kept the Wen family's face and did not hand it over to the police immediately.