"And have you thought of anything yet?" Questioned Abraxas, his eyes suddenly lighting up. "Because if not, you needn't look far, my lord. You know well of my family's collection—."

   "He doesn't need your peacocks, Malfoy." Avery chuckled, causing the group to burst out laughing. Even Rosier's lips quirked up.

   Tom let out a low chuckle. "Your offer is very honourable, Abraxas. I assure you, I've already something in mind." He lifted his hand, the metal band around his finger gleaming.

    Abraxas' eyes were as wide as saucers as he stared at it in awe. "What is that symbol?" He asked.

    "I've never seen it before—." Cerys suddenly tensed. The Deathly Hallows. The ring was how Tom found out and— The Elder wand. The colour drained from her face when she realized who had it in this very time. "Grahamm?" Cerys glanced at Tom. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

Cerys just barely saw Dolohov's eyes narrow in suspicion. "I'm fine." She said, sitting up straighter in her seat.

His eyes lingered on her face for a moment before returning to the group. "As I was saying, I've never seen it until I found the ring. Though, I plan to make it a horcrux. It'll take a bit of time, but I'm sure we'll be able to do it."

"Have you figured out what else you'll make a horcrux?" Avery said.

"Not yet, I've still to decide how many I'd like to make."

Cerys shook her head. "Are two not enough?"

"I want to be properly prepared." Tom said. "Speaking of which, Dolohov. The book that you found Slytherin's locket, was there any other useful information."

Antonin nodded before his eyes lit up. "There was something about heirlooms belonging to the other founders, but there was no detail. I could research more on them if you'd like." Why did Dolohov have to be so involved in Tom's plan? Cerys thought as she shook her head.

"Yes, that would be very appreciated, Antonin. Now, you are all dismissed." The seven boys, including Tom, stood from their seats, Cerys following suit but staying put as they all made for the door. Noticing that a girl was missing from the group, Tom turned just as he reached the door, his questioning gaze meeting Cerys' weary one. "Yes?"

She slowly approached him. "How do you plan to make this work? The heirlooms, Tom? Seriously? They'll be impossible to find."

   Tom chuckled. "I won't find them. They'll come to me, just like yours came to me." He said with a dark undertone lacing his words.

   Cerys shook her head, disappointment shining in her eyes. "This isn't a good idea, Tom. This is dark magic, and everyone will have to suffer the consequences." And with those words, she walked past him and into the dark hallway.

January 8th, 1947

   "It's been a while, no?" Helena smiled warmly as Cerys took the last step up to the astronomy tower.

"Yes, it has been." She breathed out. "I've been looking for you since I got back. I didn't see you anywhere."

"I assumed that you might need time to yourself after your holiday." Helena said, floating behind Cerys as she made her way to the railing.

Cerys huffed. "I need anything but time alone. Too much has happened over the holidays."

"I'm all ears." Ravenclaw said, curiosity evident in her eyes. And so, Cerys began her chaotic story. Starting from when she got to Little Hangelton, and then how she had managed to, surprisingly, stop Tom from killing his father and uncle. She continued on to her turning and then the party. Helena looked nowhere near as shocked as Cerys had imagined, and the witch felt a little disappointed when she failed to pull a reaction out of the ghost, who smiled wryly when she noticed. "Dear, when you've been killed by a man who admired you and ended up back in the same place you ran away from as a ghost, where you also meet a girl from the not so same future, not many things surprise you in the afterlife."