Chapter 36: Group meeting in a firey forest! Part 3

Start from the beginning

"I'm glad you all are safe, we're heading back to camp. I think we could each carry a person as we go." Izuku cuts off a bandage and wraps it around Momo's arm. Her arm is raw and red from trying to make something to carry all the people.

"Sounds like a plan." Itsuka picks Sen who's still limp and unconscious from the gas.

   The group of teens now carry fellow classmates on their backs as they walk. They can hardly run with the people they carry but they still push through and make way to the main building. They nearly make it half way when Mezo hears a cry for help from Tsuyu somewhere in the woods.

"Tsu, she's in trouble! Izuku and Kendo stay here and watch Kota and the injured, the rest of you, it sounds like Tsu and Uraraka need our help!" Nezu rushes through the woods and Shoto, Tetsutetsu, and Fumikage follow.

"W-what's go-going to happen..." Kota sniffles, the first words he's spoken to Izuku since running from Muscular.

"I- everything is going to be just fine! I promise I'll do my best to keep you and everyone safe." Izuku smiles.

"B-but what ab-about you?" Kota looks up at Izuku.

"I... I'll be fine." Izuku rubs Kota's back and tries to keep him calm.

"Just over here!" Tetsutetsu announces, with Ochaco and Tsuyu added to the group.

"Izuku! Your okay, I got worried." Ochaco rushes over to his side.

"Yeah, ribbit, the girl we fought kept talking all creepy about you. She got away but I don't think she likes crowds, ribbit." Tsuyu walks next to the freckled teen.

"We're going to head to the camp, with this many people, I think we now have safety in numbers." Mezo says, picking up Momo.

"Right, let's go." Shoto leads the way.

   Now many teenagers walk down the path keeping close to each other. Mostly they stay silent and only stop when Mezo says he hears something. They make it past the halfway mark and can start to see other kids in groups. They see Mashirao walking with Shihai, Ibara, and Hanta and then another group of Tenya, Koji, and Toru. All the groups form one and keep walking to the main building.

   They stop at one point to tend to a leg wound Tenya got. It bled quite a lot which caused some panic but it was patched up quickly. Everyone got up after Tenya was done and kept walking Tenya's group in front of Mashirao's group and then Mezo's group. Izuku took the rear and was now holding hands with Kota who insisted he walk.

"NO MORE RUNNING!" Muscular jumps behind the kids and shakes the Earth beneath them.

"No!" Izuku blocks Kota from the villain who's already covered in giant muscles.

"This must be Muscular!" Tetsutetsu turns himself to metal.

"I don't need the rest of you BRATS, if you get in my way I'll kill you!" Muscular lunges at Izuku who hardly dodges the attack.

"Mhp!" Hanta shoots tape around the villain but Muscular bursts out immediately.

"No more playing!" Muscular throws a heavy punch to Izuku's legs, immobilizing him.

"Gah!" Izuku screams as the bones in his legs shatter. Kota runs to Itsuka.

"IZUKU!" Shoto yells, sending a pillar of ice towards Muscular.

"Weak!" Muscular punches the ice away and smashes Izuku into the ground.

   Two shots get fired into Muscular's back. He turns around to see Snipe holding the gun at his head.

"I reckon you get off the kid or I'll blow your brains out, Muscular." Snipe keeps a steady hand and a calm voice as some of the students let out sighs of relief.

"You think a weak little gun can hurt me? I've killed countless people who think a mere weapon can harm me!" Muscular stands up and covers his whole body in pure muscles.

"Step aside." Snipe shoots the muscles as they form, showing his pure and raw skin.

"I can see your every weak point." Snipe steps closer to the villain, who's beyond pissed.

"Alright then, I'LL KILL YOU!" Muscular lunges at Snipe.

   Back at the main building only a few students had regrouped there. Vlad king worked on keeping everyone under control while Eraserhead sprinted around the forest looking for other kids. More specifically Izuku, his son. He was aware this attack was done by the L.O.V. but when one of the students from the woods confirmed they were after Izuku, Eraserhead panicked. He can't lose him.

"IZUKU!" He shouted while running down a path. No students spotted or responded. So Eraserhead ran to a clearing, where he saw Pixie-bob's head being smashed in by Magne and Spinner was attacking Mandalay.

"Get off her!" Eraserhead sends out his binding scarf and wraps Spinner up.

"Gauh! You unworthy heroes, Stains will shall be carried out!" Spinner shouts at the stealth hero.

"Spinner, yelling doesn't help, it just annoys me." Magne says, pull Spinner near her using her quirk.

"I got word from Muscular that he's tracking the kid and will be ready to go in like ten minutes." Magne steps back from Pixie-bob.

"Right, let's go!" Spinner hisses and two run off before the heroes can catch them.

"Damn it, Pixie-bob are you okay, can you hear me?" Tiger kneels next to Pixie-bob who simply moans.

"I'm going after them, they're after Izuku!" Eraserhead yells, running in the direction of the villains.

"Let us know if you find Ragdoll, she disappeared before those two showed up." Tiger calls after him.

   Eraserhead runs through the forest, desperately searching for the villains and his son. If what they said was true then Izuku might be in real trouble, Muscular isn't a villain to mess with. Eraserhead simply hopes Izuku runs fast enough to avoid being crushed or captured. Just then gunshots echo through the forest.

'Snipe, that better be you!' Eraserhead thinks, running faster than before towards the gunshots.

A/N: thanks for reading! This chapter was 1580 words!