Gay Snow White (Modernized)

Start from the beginning

"Keith!" Keith got up and took the warm coffee, muttering another thanks. As Keith walked out, he felt as though a huntress was glaring at him, barely letting him escape from his death. 

He shuddered.

Lucy and Emily could tell you what happened in great detail, different points of view. Keith was rummaging through his locker, the girls and a few others there too, almost late for class. Lance walked up behind him and once Keith turned around, Lance slammed his hand on the locker, loud enough to catch everyone in the halls attention. Their mouths dropped to the floor. Keith's eyes widened, cheeks brighter than his flannel. Lance gave his best flirtatious grin and since it didn't work the first time with a pick-up line, he asked him a straight forward question.

"Go out with me?"

Keith just stared at him with parted lips. Lucy watched Lance's grin form into a nervous smile and he looked away. He murmured quietly,"Don't get embarrased, Don't get embarrassed." His cheeks were already burning flames and he placed his hand over his face,"Please?Just once?"

Keith clutched his books and doubled over, red-faced and laughing. When he looked up and breathed out,"Yeah."

The entire hallway burst out laughing and cheering. Lance looked around and seemed to regret that they weren't alone. Keith just laughed silently, placing his head on Lance's shoulder.

Lucy and Emily were the only ones not cheering.

Weeks passed and Lucy realized they went on more than one date, by the way their friends interrogated them every now and then during lunch, asking for the details. They didn't give any.

Emily was silent during her shift, knowing her bestie was hurt. Lucy was in the Starbucks staff lounge and Emily was at the counter again. Lance entered with a large navy blue coat and brown gloves for the winter cold. Emily grinned,"Yo, Luce! Can you take the shift I'm gonna go on break!" Lucy called out,"No way, I just entered my break!" Emily's face brightened,"Oh Hi, Lance!" Lance grinned,"Emily! I didn't know you worked here." A loud clatter was heard in the staff's lounge, everyone being distracted too much to see Keith enter next to Lance with a black turtleneck, beige coat and thin red scarf, finger-less gloves grabbing slightly Lance's hand. Lance looked down and smiled, red coating his nose and cheeks.

Lucy came out with a new look. Blush on her cheeks, quickly applied mascara that was done in a second and was kinda messy and her hair in a cute loose messy bun. She grinned,"Actually, Em, I'll take that shift for ya." Emily nodded and Lucy leaned on the counter,"Lance! I didn't see you there!" Lance smiled,"Hey, Lucy." Lucy finally noticed the cute mullet boy next to him and forced her smile,"Keith, you too?! Hi." Keith gave her a small smile in return,"Er, hi." He seemed nervous. Lucy vaguely noticed Lance run his thumb over his knuckles. They were holding hands.

Lucy grinned, coughing slightly,"What do you want?" Lance smiled,"You know what I want, I order it all the time." Lucy laughed,"I know, stupid question." She put in the Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino Blended Coffee, number one unhealthy drink. But Lance had high metabolism. 

Lance looked down at Keith,"What about you?" Keith smiled nervously,"A large black coffee." Lucy tried not to scoff,"Sure! That'll be all?" Lance looked down again, asking him the same question. Keith nodded and buried his face in Lance's shoulder. Clearly not used to ordering at Starbucks with Lance. Lucy grit her teeth,"Alright, price is $XX.XX" Keith reached into his pocket and Lance pulled out his money, already knowing how much and motioned for her to hurry up and pay. Keith frowned, he noticed,"Lance!" Lance sighed, smiling a little,"I pay this time, you pay next time. Deal?" Keith let go of his hand(relief for Lucy) and crossed his arms,"You said that last time." Lance laughed nervously,"Please?" Keith sighed and shook his head,"Alright."