[❤️-A DANCING CLOWN'S INSIGHT-❤️]

Start from the beginning

"Because it makes me feel uncomfortable. That's why."
"Why though?" "You weren't involved. Is it a human thing? Why did you feel the need to step in? And why do you feel the need to fix your friendship with those girls? How come—"

"Listen." "Yes, it IS a human thing. To care about someone...To reconnect with them...It means that you like them. That you...That you appreciate the fact that they're around." "It means that you enjoy spending time around them. That's why I was concerned."
"You met me yesterday." "So why on Earth would you care about the arguing...?"

"Because," "Sometimes you have to give people the benefit of the doubt. So they have a chance to prove to you what they're really all about, y'know...?"
"I tried to end you last night." "I tried to suck the soul right out of you. How can you be so calm around somebody as dangerous as that?"
"I don't know. Really, I don't." "Maybe your mood-swings are just a little...exaggerated."

"What did you just say to me~?"
"Yeah. You heard me." "Perhaps you're simply a bit...overrated."
"Now you're playing an unsafe game there, little lollipop~"
"Oh? Am I? My apologies, Sir." "I had no idea~"
"You are somethin' else." "Seriously."
"Trust me, I've noticed my blatant disregard for health-and-safety ever since I began spending time with those five."

"So am I just meant to wait as long as that stalker does for you...?"
"My classes finish at three-thirty." "Just so you know."
"I'll...keep that in mind."

"So you guys have been waiting for me all afternoon, have you?" "Any particular reason why?"
"He has. But I've been dipping back and forth." "Want to know what I've been doing though, honey~?"
"No thanks. I think I've probably figured that one out."
"Well then, aren't you one smart little girl~?"

"I like to think so." "So then, would either of you mind if we walked home now? I'm getting rather tired of just standing here."
"Actually, I live in the—"
"Humans use it as a technical term. I was merely referring to it as my home."

"Hey!" "What are you...What are you doing!?"
"D'aww, don't get upset, sweetie~" "After all, I thought you wanted to go home, remember?"
"I did want to, but..." "I don't understand. Why did Michael turn back around...?"

"How should I know?" "It's not like him and I are best buds or anything, now is it?"
"Hold on, I...I never said that." "What I am saying is that something's wrong."
"Oh? And what might that be, hmm~?"
"I don't know. But what I do know is that we should probably go and find—"

"Let's just get you back home."
"But—!"
"And besides, I'm sure your friends are missing you back at the house, right?"
"Well yeah, probably—"
"So relax. It's no big deal, sweetie~"

"Penny, are you serious?" "Why won't either of you tell me what's going on?"
"You've never called me that before." "What's with the new nickname?"
"I-Well, y'know..." "It's just...It's just something that friends do! Yeah, they...they give each other nicknames so they don't have to keep dealing with long names. For instance, Ashley gets shortened to Ash, and Samantha gets shortened to Sam, that's all."