Reality...

The sun was shining brightly... I was in the garden plucking flowers for the pooja... when someone called me from back "mata" I smiled and turned around to see my son Sudama...

He was coming to me... I opened my arms to lift him but then I turned my head to see a person pointing an arrow towards Sudama...

Before I could do anything he released  the arrow...

"SUDAMA ..."

"Vrushali... wake up!!" I heard Arya... I opened my eyes...

I was sweating and breathing heavily... It was all dream!!

"Are you okay..." he asked worriedly

It was a nightmare... a dream but this had already happened... my 9 years old Sudama... our firstborn... our son...

I can't believe that he is no more...

I don't know why I agreed to let him go to that Swayamvar ?? Why he has to give his life away?? What he even did to lose his life at such an early age!!??

Why did prince Arjun do this to my son??...

That day I was really happy that Arya and Sudama are finally coming... I hurriedly prepared that pooja thali... And saw Arya coming... but not Sudama

Everyone's eyes were filled up and which was making me nervous...

"Where is my son Sudama??" I gazed deep into his eyes... his eyes were filled up, he turned his face and whipped those tears and said " Vrushali, Sudama is no more... the murderer of our son ARJUN will pay for this with his last breath"

As soon as I heard this the plate of Aarti slipped from my hands....

Forget all her pains and problems and support her family is the duty of a wife... and I am trying my best to overcome this...

"Vrushali??" he shook me a little

"Ahh huh??.." I jerked

"Are you okay?" he asked

"Hmm... sorry Arya" I apologized as I was feeling really guilty... I want to forget this pain...

He gazed deep into my eyes... I could feel that he was also hurt for losing his son... he regrets for not paying attention to Sudama at that time...

He caressed my cheeks and we laid down again to sleep...

But it was still hard for me to sleep...

I am really thankful to god... In these past years, I didn't realize if it's Anga or heaven...

My father-in-law and mother-in-law never let me feel that I am an orphan or a daughter-in-law they always treated me like their own daughter always...

And Shon... he is like my own brother... he always used to support me in every situation!!!

I am really blessed to have them as my in-laws!!!