Angraj

All the arrangements were done... Now it was the time for all the 105 princes to show what they had learnt till now!!!
Kunti, Gandhari and Dushala were deing to meet them....
The crowd of the people were praising the princes and telling the tales of them...
Karna and Shon took the blessing of Adhirath and Radha ma and went to the competition!!
Megha was curious to see Karna and blush on Vrushali's face when she will get to know that karna is here after a very long time....
" Why are you smiling??" asked Vrushali
" Because he will..' stops and bits her tongue'"
" He will what??"
"Nothing I am just curious to see the princes"
"Shon won't like it!!"
" Ophoo...I mean... I am... Curious to see the warrior skills of princes.."
"Ohh..."
****************

"I can feel Kunti our sons are coming... i am very very Happy and curious to see them"
" Yes jiji I am also deing to see my Kaunteyas"
Everyone started cheering and shouting as The first Kaurava, first born of Gandhari and Dhritrashtra came in the arena....
"what happened Kunti??" she asked hearing the shouting and cheerings
" jiji.. I think you should untie your cloth from your eyes... Duryodhan has came to the arena and see the shine on his face.... He has become very handsome  in these years"
" God bless you my child"
Duryodhan showed his mace fighting... there were some persons who were there to attack him.. Duryodhan in no time defeated them..
Ground used to shiver when he hit his mace on the ground ....
Then he showed his Wrestling skills... He defeated five wrestlers with his thorny arm grip... And spared their lives...
Tears were coming out from Gandhari's eyes hearing the name of her child echoing in the arena....
Dushasan... Vikarna and others also came and their names were echoing in the whole arena...
Gandhari and Dhritarashtra were very Happy.. Hearing their son's praises....
And now it was the time for Pandavas to come and show their skills... Kauravas made a disgusted face when they heard 'pandavas', they sat on their place after taking blessing of their elders..
Nakul and Sahadev came and showed their sword and axe fighting... They jumped from one horse to another.. Again and again.... All were  happy seeing this and cheered them...
Bheem came he showed his mace fighting and wrestling skills.... All where asking  each other about whose fighting skills are good bheem or Duryodhana ???
Yudhishthir came and at first bowed to elders...
All were praising him.. He should his spear skills making the aim far away, breaking huge mountain like rocks in small pieces....
His name was echoing in the arena ... All elders blessed him
And now it was the time for Arjun to show his archery skills.... All were shouting and cheering..... All had heard many tales of this Kaunteya... Seeing this all the kauravas were burning in jealous..
"ARJUN ... ARJUN.. ARJUN.." his name was echoing in the arena
Karna was also there and he also wanted to see Arjun... Ashwathama was also there but didn't knew that his childhood Friend  karna was also their!!!
Arjun came and bowed his head in front of elder and started showing his talent and skills to everyone.... Guru Drona was eagerly waiting for this moment...
Arjun made huge mountain, rain, wind, jungles...
Seeing this everyone were shouting his name... Kunti was feeling proud of her all sons...
Kauravas were burning in jealousy..
In no moment Dronacharya came and announced " Arjun.. My disciple.. Has won this comeptition.. I can say confidently, in front of everyone that there is no one in this world who can match with Arjun...

Vrushali's Pov
Ohh god... It is so amazing !!! I can't believe they have so much energy.. All Kauravas and Pandavas are Maharathi... Mata Gandhari and Rajmata Kunti both are really happy... Why not!! They are seeing there sons after these long years....
But Megha is giggling silently seeing at me.. Is something she wants to tell me?? And where is Shon he told me he will be there!!! No one can understand him...
Guru Drona has announced " no one is greater than him...."
But I believe, when we say ' I am great' there is always someone who proves it wrong!!
And Ophoo ohh what is the shine coming from the crowd.. Like two stars... Ooo its too shiny and bright .. It is hitting my face directly.. Because of this I couldn't properly see the tournament....
And the shine is coming.... No no..its human ... Someone is stepping in arena saying loudly  "IT'S NOT TRUE"
My heart is accelerating it's speed.... I suddenly felt that I am breathing heavily...
He is like... I am feeling I know him... Is he!!!!
" WHO ARE YOU???" asked Guru Drona
" I am Karna"
What!!!!! Karna... My..my Radhey he is back... He is here!! Now one informed me..
Now I am feeling just to run and hug him tightly...
But did he get what he wanted??? What is he doing here???
" I can do better than what Arjun did"
" Prove it then!!" shouted Drona
Radhey lifted his bow and did what Rajkumar Arjun did... The mountain were taller, forest were denser, winds and rain were stronger!!!
Seeing this I am sure that he got what he wanted.... my eyes are filled with tears of happiness, after so much struggle he got it....
" Who are you???" Asked prince Arjun
" who is your father... Are you a king or Prince??" asked Guru Drona
What are they doing??? What's the meaning of this .... Radhey had shown his skills then what's the need of knowing his caste????
" I am Radhey Karna... Son of Bhism's charioteer Adhiratha" he said proudly
Ohh god please don't let anyone insult him..please!!!
" Sutputra ho than how dare you come to this tournament" shouted prince Bheem
" Guru drona you yourself announced that there is no power in this world who can defeat Arjun.. I am here just to prove you it  wrong!!"
" You can't participate in this tournament!!"
" okay then.. You take your words back that arjun is superior to everyone I will go back"
" But you don't have any proof.."
" then let me and Arjun fight... Now itself everyone will get to know who is superior !!"
"impossible I will not fight with a sutputra" shouted Prince Arjun..
" you should go sutputra... Try to be great Charioteer... It's not in your will to become great warrior then arjun" taunted prince Bheem
OHH GOD WHAT IS THIS HAPPENING.... WHY THEY ARE DISCRIMINATING HIM??? WHY NO ONE IS HELPING HIM..
PLEASE GOD DO SOMETHING PLEASE !!
I can't bear this anymore!!!
**********************
Duryodhan was amazed to see a new warrior and greater than Arjun...
He didn't feared with anyone but prince Arjun
Because he believe that Nakul and Sahedev he will easily kill them...
Bheem he can handle him.. As he was enough for him
About yudhishthir Mama Shakuni will handle him
But the only fear was ARJUN and know he got  a great warrior who was being discriminated in front of everyone.... Everyone were insulting his childhood friend!!
He couldn't bear this and he stood up
**********************
Now I can see Prince Duryodhan stood up from his place and came to him
Putting his hand on his shoulder he said " its injustice... What's the meaning of this.. He has already shown that how powerful he is.. Then what's the meaning of asking and discriminating him on the bases of his caste???
He is my friend he has right to participate in this tournament and if Arjun is afraid of facing him then he can say no.."
" Duryodhan.... Gurudev let me fight with him.." he said in a angry tone
" No not at all he can't!! Because a kshatriya or  a king  who defeated a king or himself made a kingdom can only challenge a Kshatriya.." said Kripa
" If this is the matter, then I duryodhan.. Son of King Dhritrashtra announce this in front of everyone that from now, this Radhey Karna.. My friend.... is The Raja Of Anga... A small kingdom under Hastinapur!!"
Haan?? A king.. Everyone here is totally surprised as they never expected this from Duryodhan that he will help somebody...
I don't think Radhey can deny now because if he did... It will be insult of Prince Duryodhan..
Prince Duryodhan tilak karna with his blood...
And now there was no one to raise questions
But before fighting Karna said that he will never leave him... He will become his support in every stage of his life..
And then the dual between Karn and Arjun started... It is really horrible..... They are fighting like they will kill each other here only...
An arrow was approaching karna but he didn't answered it.. He showed his golden skin armour...
How shiny it is !!! Everyone there were just surprised seeing that armour in his body... But this made Arjun mad!!! And he started shooting arrow again and again.... Radhey was answering him
End of the Pov
*************
" Ohh Rajmata..." called Vrushali as Kunti was fainted seeing that armour....
Vrushali held her by her shoulder with the help of Megha and Dushala and went inside.. To her Chamber..
Vrushali took a last glance of Radhey and went inside...
Seeing this all pandavas went from there
Bheesm announced that no one is the winner of this tournament..
All went but all were just talking about Karna...
*****************
In chitravrat
" but I don't want to go anywhere!!" said Asawari
"but we have to go putri... Hastinapur has invited us for the function.. As all the prince has came after a long time... It will be a proud to see them.. And I don't want to here anything... You are going with me that's it okay??" said her father and went ....
But she was not feeling to go anywhere.. She was curious to see Karna again, and she is not getting any source of finding him...
"please god I want to meet him... I love him !! Please !!!

Karna is now crowned as a king of Ang!!
Will Asawari able to meet her life saviour??

************************************
Hey Everyone that's all for today!!!
I hope you liked this Chapter
Don't forget to vote and comment...