Insecurity

I am now in the market buying clothes and some decorating materials....

A few days have passed and... now... our marriage is fixed... I am extremely happy... All the preparations for the marriage are handled by me, megha, and my Sakhis... Relatives are also coming... But still, there is a fear in my heart...

"She is an orphan how can you choose her... my daughter was better than this girl" I am used to hearing this every time whenever some ladies come to Radha ma... of course Radha ma supported me... She is really polite, that's why the whole village used to call her Radha ma only... only god knows how many sacrifices she had to do for the happiness of her family... Will I be able to do like her ???

Only a few days... no-no only some hours are left for the marriage and I am feeling so insecure... Am I not good for him?? Do I really deserve him??.... he deserves better than me!!...

And at this difficult time, Radhey is not here with me... he promised me that he will reply to my letters but no... he is really very busy... let him come then I will show him!!...

I was feeling very thirsty, shopping alone was really a bad idea!!... I just went to a shop and gave the shopkeeper a silver coin as I wanted to drink lemon juice... but instead of one glass, he gave me two glasses?...

"Two?? I just want one..."

"The other one is for your husband..." he said pointing behind me

"Husband??" I turned and saw smiling... I gave him an angry look and again turned to the shopkeeper and said

"He is not my husband..."

"Are you again mad at me... she is my wife..." he said to the shopkeeper... and took the glass and made me drink it... acting as a good husband!

I just finished the glass and went from there... but He pulled me towards him...

"Why are you shopping alone?? And what happened to you now... why are you ignoring me?? Are you mad at me??"

"At first you yourself do things which make me mad at you and ask me 'Are you mad at me?"... just leave it I don't want to talk to you... And what was that why were you saying that you are my... husband"

"So what I am your To-be husband... and please at least tell me why are you angry, dear?" when he said that word I could feel that I was blushing very hard, and to hide this I just again wear the look of angry face...

"I wrote you letters and you are too busy to reply to your... To-Be Wife???" huh? you don't know how much insecure I felt these days"

"Don't worry Vrushali... I am always with you... come let's go to some other place... and explain to me everything there" he caressed my cheeks and then he held my wrist and we went from there...

We sat on a rock... near the holy river Mata Ganga... Everywhere was just peace... melody of waves of Ganga and singing of birds... we were enjoying the moment...

"Now tell me..."

"you know I am an orphan and people believe that marrying an orphan is..." Before I could complete my sentence he placed his finger on my lips... making me quiet...

"shh... First thing I don't believe in this society and second, choosing you as my wife... I feel like I will be the happiest person in this world ... my choice is really nice you see..." he chuckled... I just smiled at him... but still, I was feeling the same... don't know why...

I stood up and said, "Let's go..."

"Why so soon..?? we have time right??.."

"No, we don't, we have to go to the other place too..."

"Where??" he also stood up

"How many questions you will ask huh??" I said and went from there holding his wrist but he again stopped me...

"First tell me otherwise I will not go..." he said folding his arms...

"Just follow me..." and I continued to walk

"Following you is such a difficult task that I..." I cut off him giving him a glare

"Okay let's go..."

After some time we were there...

"You wanted to visit here?? What's so special about it..."

"Yes, the reason is.... people believe that this tree... fulfills everyone's wish... so I just thought to visit here with you before our marriage..."

"Ooo... what will you wish...??"

"I will wish to have you always.. come" I joked and we went near the tree...

We walked around the tree 3 times and stood in front of the tree to make a wish... My eyes were closed and I wished happiness for my loved ones... what more can I ask for?

I was about to open my eyes but suddenly Karna said in my ears "Congratulations...you are now married"... Which was making me confused so I just opened my eyes and saw that my Pallu was knotted to his finger...

"Radhey... you walked around the tree with me? like this???"

"Yes... my wife... and now your wish is fulfilled Happy now??" he smirked...

"You... you are just unbelievable... let's go home now..."

He nodded...

"But first open this knot..."

"why?"

"What 'why' you will stay like this??"

"We have to stay like this even after 7 births... Vrushali..."

"you... just come... now we are getting late..." I chuckled and we went towards the home... It was a long day...

***********************************************************************************************

Thank you so much

The ideas for these chapters are given by @Starwarshp10  @pen_x_writes @-qxeeny 

I just mix their ideas... Thank you so much for supporting me...