Brothers and Sister Bonding

In Champa Nagari

Some years later a son was born to Radha and Adhirath his name was Shon. He was a very beautiful kid, Karna always used to love him and take care of him..... They spent most of their time with each other... Seeing this Radha and Adhirath used to be very happy and they thanked well to give them these sweets son !!!

One Day

Shon- It is not fair !!!

Vasu-What?

Shon- mother loves you most than me!

Vasu-How??

Shon- because she gave you these gold earing but not me

Vasu-Are they beautiful??

Shon- very beautiful!! You know during night time your earing used to shine like stars

Vasu-Really??

Shon- Yes!!

Vasu- but I can't see!!

Shon-How can you !!😂

Vasu-stop it!!

Shon- Bhaiya !!

Vasu- yes ??

Shon-Umm.... Look at that eagle why he is known as the king of birds?

Vasu- see how high he is flying even I can't see him properly !!

Shon- Bhaiya!! Will you fly high like him...... up in the sky ??

Vasu- Am I human or what?? how can I fly??

Shon- Please

Vasu- Okay I will fly one day that high that you will also not be able to see me!! Happy??

Shon- Yes Bhaiya !!

Adhirath- Hmm.. what are my sons doing here ??

Vasu- Nothing pithashree !! just talking !!

Shon- yes yes !!

Adhirath- Then let's go your mother is calling you !!

Shon- let's go!!

Then they went to their home. Radha gave them food to eat and packed food for Adhirath as he was going to The Hastinapur!!

Shon- Mata, can be go to Ganga Mata? I have to collect stone Vasu- Me too

Radha- Okay you both can go but come soon okay !!

Vasu- Okay!!

As Karna was being raised by a charioteer family he knew how to ride it.......... Then they stopped near Ganga ma !!

Shon- let's go, bhaiya !!

Vasu- No shon, you go I will wait for you......

Shon- Okay!!

Karna just wanted to see the sun till he went in the west direction he was just staring at the sun.... he could feel that he has a connection with him....... Whenever he used to look at him he forgets his all problems!!!

He was just staring and thinking about him when Shon shook him and Karna came from his thoughts

Vasu- Haa......

Shon- Bhaiya... Let's go!!! see I have collected so many stones

Vasu- Ohk... Let's go!!