I'll not forgive you!!

***********************************************************************

But Vrushali went from there and went near the lake and started crying ... as she was angry on him.. she didn't thought that Karna will do this... without informing anyone... like a stranger...

Why Vrushali was crying?? To know.. you have to read the chapter

***********************************************************************

Vrushali and Satya were in their garden.... Vrushali was just sitting on the ground and seeing the grass.. she was lost in her own thoughts...

She suddenly asked Satya" Bhratashree.. What you want to become??"

"A Great Charioteer!!"

"But why... just because we are sut??

"No.. it's not like that Vrishu"

"Aaa.. Bhrata please don't call me by that name I'm not a kid any more!!"

"Ohkk... "

"Tell me what's the reason!!"

"The reason is nothing!!"

"What??"

"I really love chariots and horses... I want to learn everything.. about them... so that I can one day I could become a charioteer of a mighty Warrior!!

And if everyone wants to be on the top then someone as to base... just like when we want mangoes and one has to be on the ground to support and other one has to be on the top...

Are you getting.. what I am saying???

"Why not Bhrata.. you have understanding sister"

"really??"

"Bhrata!!!"

"Ohkk.. Sorry Sorry Now tell me what you want to become.??"

"I want to be a simple girl but I really want to learn archery and sword fighting.."

"Ohh.. But it can't be possible"

"Why Bhrata..??"

"Because this society doesn't allow this... even, only some women belong to royal are allowed to Learn fighting... And we are Sutas... who will train us??"

"But you.. Shon and Radhey are getting training right?"

"But its not sufficient... with these small trainings will not help us in accomplishing our dreams..."

"Then what will be are future.. Are we all to just serve these royals???"

"Hey!!! What are you doing without me... Why are you looking so sad??Because you both haven't seen me for the whole day.. right?" Said Shon... Who just came on the spot..

"Yeh... This is the only work we have.. right Shon??" said Vrushali....

Shon grinned...

"Umm... you know Meghmala is coming.."

"Who is Meghmala ??" asked Shon

"Meghmala.. she is our cousin... she is coming here for few days"

"Ohh... Will you both come with..??"

"Where" Vrushali and Satya asked in union

"Nothing just for roaming here and there"