Yes Or No???

Adult Vrushali

Adult Meghmala 

Adult Meghmala 

                   ≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

                   ≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Rajvedya came to checked Kunti... There was no problem... Due to weakness she fainted, rajvedya said and left...

Vrushali, megha, Dushala and Gandhari were beside her..

But she didn't get her consciousness...

Here Vrushali wanted to go somewhere but was hesitating to leave Kunti...

" Urvi... If you want to go... You can go we are all here!!"

"but..."

" Don't worry Jiji we all are here!!" Dushala said

Vrushali nodded and left from there

**************

Pandavas got the news of their Mata... And they rushed to her room...

Gandhari told them that she is okay now...

Kunti opened her eyes and found her sons beside her...

She got up and hugged them... Kunti was Happy to see her sons after a long time

And Pandavas were also waiting for their mother to hug them...

"Kunti.. You spend time with your sons, We should go.."

"okay Jiji" she nodded

Gandhari with Megha and Dushala went from there...

Gandhari and Dushala found her all sons and brothers... Dushala was extremely happy than others seeing her all brothers... She just rushed and hug them...

Megha thought to let them spend their family time... And she left to her and Vrushali's Chamber!!

In her chamber, she threw herself on the bed... And said " what a day!! I wanted to see Bharata Karna but not like this... We wanted to give surprise to Urvi but we are surprised at the fact that now he is a king... But I am happy for him... Adhirath Kaka and Radha ma must be proud of him...