Only 5 Horses

In Hastinapur

Kunti's Pov

I'm sitting on a couch near the window looking at Mata Ganga who had seen my journey from Pritha to Kunti, Kunti to Maharani and Kulvadhu of Kuru Dynasty, and from that now I'm just a widow....living in this world just for my 5 sons future...

I miss those days when I was a kid... No sorrow no pain could touch me that time but now I am just surrounded with the pain and guilt.

A pang of guilt which is killing me from inside every day every second of my life... Why do I have to do through so much pain ?? Why my fate is so cruel???

I never share this secret with anyone.. even my husband... I still remember when I, he, and Madri were in the jungle in exile...

I used to see him playing with animals puppies.. kittens, rabbits, calf, and fawns.. he couldn't see him in that state... I used to wonder that I should tell him that he has a son... he is a father of my son... But my heart used to fill with fear ..my heart started beating very fast... at that time I didn't dare to tell him about my biggest sin... but at the same time, I could not see him in that state... So one day I told him about my boon...

He was overjoyed... he cupped my face and said " Thank you so much Kunti.. you are born to be my wife.. you solved our problem... Thank you soo much... There will be an heir after me... It was a very big problem Kunti but you solved it... Thank you so much... please apply this boon today now... Today is a very nice day... you should use this boon today.....

Hastinapur needs an heir who knows Dharma.. who always does Dharma... thinks about his Praja before himself... who is calm and strong...

Call... The God of Dharma.. he will bless us with a son like him only.."

That day I so that happiness in his face which I had never seen before... I'm blessed with three children Yudhishthira, Bheema, and Arjun from God of Dharma, Vayu, and Devraj Indra...

I could see that Madri too wanted children her own children soo I teach her the mantra and when she used that mantra ... no matter how hard I tried I forgot that mantra...

The day in exile was passing happily...

All Pandavas were always in a bubbly mood... Yudhishthira was a very calm boy... as he was an elder than his all brothers he should be like this only...

Bheema is a very cute child.. he is a little foodie but shares his food with all his brothers and loves them very much...

Arjun is a calm boy too... He used to ask many questions...but they were satisfied with my answer...

He is fond of archery just like his father...

Nakul and Sehdev are Madreyas but...I raise them as my Kuanteyas only... They are very cute children... love them very much and their cute pranks...

Everything was going fine but one day the curse was fulfilled which was given by a Braham...

That day I was just working in the garden and then I saw Madri crying bitterly.. screaming Arya... Arya!! I was horrified I asked her what happened to him she told me everything.. that time I was broken, I thought due to her I lost my husband and I gave her a tight slap on her face... But I had forgotten that it was destiny.. one day the curse will fulfill we knew that...

I ran from there and saw my husband's body just lying on the ground, the king of the whole Aryavrata died in the jungle!!!

Children were not able to understand anything... My whole life was destroyed!!