I love her?!!

I hope you will like the chapter 😊

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

When they entered the palace they were really surprised to see Duryodhan... As Duryodhan didn't want to tell Karna about this quickly he made an excuse and changed the topic smartly...

And they had dinner together with some talks and went to the respective chamber as it was night

***********

It was nighttime and so all were sleeping..... But In Vrushali's mind, some thoughts were roaming around... "It was really a nice day!! I was roaming around different palaces with Karna... whole day?!!!.... I am feeling very nice... which I always feel when he is around... But does he also have feelings which I have for him??... Does he loves me??... Do I really deserve to be his... wife?? After Megha got this information from Bhratashree Satyasen... she keeps on teasing me... But Karna doesn't know about him till now... And I have also not said anything about this proposal... I want some time

Marrying is not a joke, right? I have to think about it But He doesn't know about this proposal... how will I be able to know that he loves me or not???

Ahh... I really hate this confusion... I wish I could hear his feeling!!... But do I really deserve him... I am just a simple village girl... with a simple life! He is a great warrior!!... No... Being his wife means a lot of responsibility and I can't handle it... how will I be able to??... Will I be able to stand beside him in every situation??... In these years I never thought about this!!... Ohh...God... I am too scared!!... I really don't want this... I don't want to destroy his life by marrying him..." She said in her mind with tears-filled eyes...

"Uhhmm... what happened Urvi?? Why aren't you... sleepin...g.. It's midnight..sleep" said Megha was still in her sleep... and in no time she slept again...

"Opphh... This girl!!... I can't sleep like this... with these thoughts... I want to get some fresh air"

*************

Karna's Pov

"I want some fresh air..." I murmured to myself and went outside the room...

What I am going to do now... I have promised him to marry his daughter... but... Pithashree and Mata have already taken a decision... I can't deny my parents... Ohh god!!

After Mitr Duryodhan told me about the marriage proposal... I can't even sleep peacefully... he didn't mention the girl's name but does it matter...

********

Vrushali was in Garden... Just wanted some peace... The thoughts were dancing in her mind but suddenly she heard someone's voice she went from there to know who he was...

**********

"I love her... I want to marry her but there is no choice... I can't deny my parents... I have to marry the girl they had selected... I really don't want to break their heart... What about..." said Karna but was cut off when he realized someone was behind him and listening to him...

He turned around and saw Vrushali... who had just listened to half of what really Karna was saying... And it doesn't take time for Karna to understand this by seeing her teary eyes...

"Vrushali??!!!...." again cut off by Vrushali

"I am sorry Radhey... for being an obstacle in your life... you don't need to explain anything... If you don't want to marry me... It's okay... I will say no to this proposal for you..." she said with a shaking voice... And now she couldn't handle her tears... so she just ran away without giving Karna a chance to explain... he wanted to chase her but ... soon he understood it was not a good idea...

"Really??!! The girl whom I want to marry is the same girl which I didn't want to marry... Ohh... god... I have to tell this to Vrushali... but by this one important thing, I got know that she also loves me... And know the only thing is to tell Vrushali about my feeling for her" he said with a smile and went...

To Be Continued...

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾