A Confession to Myself

Lord Parshuram accepted Karna as his Disciple, he told him what had happened how his Disciple Drona insulted him and rejected him as he was a sutputra but Parshuram was against caste system that's why he accepted Karna

Time passed and Karna became Parshuram's one of the best disciple...

One day Parshuram was feeling sleepy so he slept placing his head on Karna's lap

But after sometime an insect came and started biting Karna on his lap, he was bleeding  but he didn't moved an inch, as he didn't want his teacher's sleep to get disturb....

Blood was bleeding like a river and after some time it touched Parshuram's face and he woke up...

After waking up he was surprised to see that Karna was suffering pain but he didn't move, Karna thought that he will praise him but by seeing this Parshuram became angry..

He said that no one can bear this type of pain, you are a Kshatriya!! But before Karna could explain anything Parshuram cursed him that his knowledge will leave him when he will need them the most.... you will forget everything!!

After cursing him, his anger was gone and he thought for sometime after Karna explained him that he didn't knew anything about this...

Parshuram blessed him and said that you shall be remembered till the end of this world for your deeds !!!

And he left....

But he was restless, again and again he was asking to himself "Am I not Radhey???"

In Hastinapur's Palace

Everyone was very happy with work of both the sisters, that's why they were also asked to take care of the guest and Rajmata Kunti because she always used to lost in her own thoughts, which makes Gandhari worried... that's why Vrushali was appointed as Kunti's care taker too.....

But now she was head care taker of the palace...

At night

She was alone sitting near a pond full of beautiful lotus, in Hastinapur's Garden which she made and take care of it...

This was the favourite place of hers, as she missed the days in Champa Nagari...

"How silent and beautiful the night is today... I can hear the melody of insects and two birds talking to each other in their sweet voice, speaking their own language...

I have took care of these lotus... because these reminds me of someone... Karna!!

Megha always used to asked me why I am changed?? But at that time I didn't knew myself why I was hurt when Radhey left us without informing!!

I always used to feel this from childhood... but I never confess it to myself... I never even dare to say this to myself that I love Radhey..

I love that boy who accidently broke my lotus designed bracelet, which was very close to my heart as it was my mother's last sign....

I just sat on a rock near the lake and cried but then I suddenly saw someone who kept that bangle in front of my eyes and to my surprise the bangle was repaired

I just sat on a rock near the lake and cried but then I suddenly saw someone who kept that bangle in front of my eyes and to my surprise the bangle was repaired.... I snatched it from him and stood up... when I turned I get to know that he was..... Radhey

"Radhey??"

"Yeah... sorry.. I accidentally did that... I'm really very sorry... I wanted to apologise that's why I myself repaired it..." he said showing his palm which had burns.....

I said "Thank you" by touching his hands softly..

For the first time I felt for him....

When he will come???" she said to herself in a low voice

"Very soon" said someone who was right behind her and listening her

"Megha you?? What are you doing her?? And what are you saying??" she asked, she was surprised

"Nothing Urvi, I saw you coming her alone, then I followed you and heard everything!!" she said with a mischievous smile on her face

"What everything??" she tried to ignore

"Your confession to yourself...." She said in a soft tone, sitting beside her

She smiled shyly

"I thing you should confess yourself in front of Karna Bhaiya as soon as he comes here"

"Noo!!"

"But why??"

"Because I also want to know do Radhey loves me???....... confessing to yourself is more important than confessing in front of others"

" I hope he will come soon"

" He is...."

************************************************************

Hey Everyone !!!

Hope you liked the Chapter

Don't forget to comment and vote....

Thank for reading!!