Dushala in Champa Nagari

In Hastinapur's Palace

Princess's room

" I really want to meet my all brothers. I'm really very missing them" said 9 years old youngest princess of Hastinapur, one and only our Dushala....

"But it can't happen , putri. Your brothers have gone to get knowledge and you know that right" said a Dasi

"NO.. I want to meet them at any cost, tell them their sister is missing them, they will definitely come to meet me they love me so much"

"No doubt, your brothers love you very much but they can't broke the rules, They are not allowed to meet anyone till they complete their Whole Education"

"I don't understand anything, I want to meet them"

"It can't be possible putri"

"Can't I just see them once??"

"Haan??"

Then she was about to say but she thought she shouldn't

"Nothing I understood I will wait"
" very nice, now I am coming in a few minutes"

"Okay"

Dasi left from there

"I will meet my brothers today only" said Dushala

She ran from her room secretly as she didn't want anybody to see her as she knew that all will deny her and will not allow her to meet them, but she really wanted to meet her brothers, she is just a small innocent girl how she will realise that it can be too dangerous for her.

Without letting anybody see her she ran outside the palace and saw her chariot but she didn't knew how to ride it

"Listen" she said to the charioteer

" yes princess"

"I want to visit jungle"

"Okay princess but where is Maharani Gandhari or Rajmata Kunti?? Always anyone was there with you!!"

"But today I want to visit jungle alone"

"Okay as you wish princess, you can sit here"

She sat on the chariot, charioteer pulled the reins of the horse and Horses started running and pulling the charioteer

Soon I will meet my brothers thought Dushala. Her idea was that she knew where were their Gurukul, So she will ask charioteer to wait and she will ran from there easily... But the distance was too long from the jungle and she didn't knew that.

After sometime

" We reached Rajkumari.. you can play here"

"Okay"

He nodded and went away a distance

Okay now I will meet my brothers she thought with a smile on her face and she started to run at the direction of her brother's Gurukul...

She was running very fast and now she had come very deep in the jungle, she was thirsty.. She didn't have water but she heard some sound of water stream she went there

"Thank god I got water I am really very thirsty"

She bent down and put her small hands in water and drank.

When she turned to go.. she saw some well built people, there face was not visible but she could feel that it was not safe to stay with them.. so she started to go without making an eye contact with them...