"Uncle Qin didn't follow me this time. I'll be in the medical center for a long time. If you have anything to eat, just ask the servants here."

"Understood, I'm not a child, can I still starve?"

Shi Yunnan was led into the bedroom by Luo Lingsheng, facing a floor-to-ceiling window, the afternoon sunlight filtered in, and the light was particularly good.

Their villa is in the first row of this area, facing the wide lawn and lake view, and the view is extraordinarily wide.

Shi Yunnan curled his lips happily, "When I just drove over, I felt that the nearby buildings were a little familiar."

"Ok?"

"My university and Fu Ziyu participated in a billiards hobby camp in their spare time. It seems like it's nearby?"

Shi Yunnan simply took out his mobile phone to check the location, "I remember that there should be a coffee shop in this area, with a courtyard style design on the third floor."

Shi Yunnan doesn't like coffee, but is particularly interested in the desserts.

For a long time, he and Fu Ziyu would go to the store to sit for a long time after the billiards interest camp every Sunday. Later, he began to develop into the design industry, and he liked to sit there when he was not inspired.

Luo Lingsheng stared at his back, a glimmer of light flashed in his eyes, "Elli?"

"Yes."

When Shi Yunnan heard Luo Lingsheng announce the name of the shop, he turned around in surprise, "You know that too?"

In order to commemorate his wife who died in an accident, the owner of the store named her after her, and the desserts the owner would make are all his wife's favorites.

Luo Lingsheng replied casually, "I lived here for a while, and I heard it from my neighbors."

Shi Yunnan put down the phone that failed to search, and couldn't help but raise his eyebrows, "Then if we have time another day, let's go look for it together? That boss makes really good desserts."

Luo Lingsheng looked at Shi Yunnan's smile, "Okay."

Shi Yunnan took the initiative to sit next to him, his heart moved, "Luo Lingsheng."

"What's wrong?"

Shi Yunnan rubbed the tip of Luo Lingsheng's nose, the warm breath mixed with more and more love, "I want you to kiss me."

Because he suddenly discovered that he was willing to share with Luo Lingsheng even the trivial things that were trivial a few years ago, and wanted to try one by one with Luo Lingsheng.

Some feelings are separated from the initial superficial liking, and are above the liking—

He fell in love with Luo Lingsheng.

Luo Lingsheng saw the love in Shi Yunnan's eyes, and his breathing tightened.

Thousands of words piled up in my heart, and finally turned into a deep kiss.

Luo Lingsheng's hand stroked Shi Yunan's cheek, and lightly rubbed his chin with his fingertips, his teeth were easily pried open, and there was a sweet whimper.

Ambiguous and emotional to the extreme wet kiss, echoed in the ears of the two.

Suddenly, Qin Jian's voice came from the corridor outside the house, "little master, why did you wake up and run here alone?"

"..."

Luo Lingsheng and Shi Yunnan pulled away from their emotions at the same time.

The two stared at each other for a second or two, and both looked out of the house—