Shi Yunan suppressed his emotions and asked about Wen Yibei's current situation, "Brother, are you going to go abroad during this time?"

Wen Yibei has left the relationship with the Wen family, and it is impossible to take over the stinking ditch over the Shi family. In recent years, he has been more diligent in returning to China than Shi Yunnan, but the principal cellist of the main orchestra has always been abroad. .

Wen Yibei shook his head, "The orchestra and I have applied for a temporary leave for one year."

Shi Yunnan's expression changed, "Take a break? Brother, what do you think? It's not a child's play to be the chief executive of the orchestra. If you leave, how many people will you want to be on top?"

This one-year sabbatical application sounds good, but in fact it is no different from leaving.

Wen Yibei relied on his talent and strength to become the chief cellist of a top orchestra early, and he did not know how many people envied him.

Once he leaves this position, someone else will immediately take his place. When he wants to return to the orchestra, how can the other party easily give up the lead position?

"There is more than one top orchestra in the world? The existing orchestra position is gone, but as long as my ability is there, I can still win it back."

Wen Yibei smiled indifferently, and said what he had thought about the future, "Dijing Music Academy offered me an olive branch as a professor, the salary was very good, and the course was stable and loose, the most important thing is to stay in Dijing."

Shi Yunnan quickly reacted, "You are for your grandfather?"

"Yes."

Wen Yibei resolutely admitted, with a dignified look in his eyes, "Grandpa's health is not very good, my uncle told me some time ago that he has stomach cancer, and now it is not suitable for surgery."

"..."

Shi Yunnan's pupils trembled, "What, when?"

"It's been almost a year since he was found out. He was afraid that our younger generation would be worried and would not talk about it. But thanks to the treatment, his condition has been relatively stable."

Even so, the disease either doesn't strike, and when it does, it's dangerous.

"You know the situation of the Wen family. The mother, child and mother and daughter are not worried. Uncle has been reluctant to make a big noise, because he is afraid of disturbing grandpa."

"I discussed it with him and planned to take my grandfather to live in my new house..."

Wen Yibei and their uncle Wen Yanfeng had already discussed a good countermeasure and persuaded Mr. Wen to agree.

"Yunnan, the Shi family treats you badly. It's reasonable for you to have trouble with Mr. Shi now."

Wen Yibei's voice was calm and clear, "But you know my grandfather to me."

"Whether it's for my grandfather's upbringing kindness to me, or to replace my mother's heart, I have to take the responsibility of taking care of my grandfather."

Shi Yunnan felt sour in his heart, "Brother, I'm sorry, I... I'll visit my grandfather tomorrow."

Shi Yunnan knew that Mr. Wen was kind to him.

He also knew that Wen Yibei, as his elder brother, secretly shouldered that responsibility for him.

"Sorry about what?"