Mr. Shi looked around with a cane, and his eagle-like eyes finally showed some satisfaction.

Xie Keyue, who was wearing a decent suit, quickly greeted him, "Grandpa, why are you here so early?"

"I'm idle at home anyway, why don't you come and have a look." Mr. Shi took another two steps forward. He was obviously eighty years old, but his energy was as good as ever.

"dad."

Shi Sheng and Xie Wei walked up together, looking respectful.

Xie Wei smiled concerned, "Look, are you satisfied with this arrangement? Is there anything to add? Before the guests arrive, I will quickly ask the hotel to help make up."

Mr. Shi gave a rare affirmation, "It's a good arrangement, and it adds a lot of pomp to our Shi family."

"That's necessary." Xie Wei's eyes showed a little pride, "Today is our Shi family's big day, I..."

Before she could finish speaking, Xie Wei was blocked by her son's eyes.

In fact, there are two purposes for Shi Shi to hold the banquet today—

One is to publicly acknowledge Xie Keyue's identity.

The second is that Mr. Shi will announce that he will completely withdraw from the management of Shi's management and give up his position to the father and son Shi Sheng and Xie Keyue.

The reason why Xie Wei worked so hard was naturally for her further glory and wealth in the future.

It's just that, before the official announcement, she couldn't be too complacent in front of Mr. Shi.

Sure enough, the corners of Mr. Shi's lips flattened, and then he took on the attitude of the head of the family, "I'm old, and I'm willing to step back behind the scenes to give Keyue a chance to try, but I'll say something up front—"

"If your father and son dare to take a position and act recklessly, I still won't give you some things."

The implication is that Shi's wealth is still in the palm of his hand.

Xie Wei looked at her husband and son, and hurriedly smiled and greeted, "Dad, what are you talking about? Who else can you respect if we don't honor you? Their father and son are just sharing the burden for you. If you encounter an urgent matter, you still have to You decide."

Mr. Shi understood Xie Wei's deliberate flattery, but he was willing to accept it with one eye closed.

"But the last time I made a mistake about investing without me, just stay with me in Shi's, and don't have any messy investment ideas."

He wanted to see that Shi's Logistics was a Jiangshan industry he laid down. As long as it was operated well, it would be enough for his children and grandchildren to eat for three or four generations.

When Xie Keyue heard this, he immediately responded obediently, "Grandpa, I know, there will be no mess again."

The last time there was too much turmoil in cosmetics, Xie Keyue, as the boss behind the scenes, was almost taken away by the relevant departments and imprisoned.

As for the lost money, Xie Keyue also changed his words and said that he moved Mr. Shi. The other party looked at his grandfather and grandson's affection and helped to repay it without blinking. It seemed that his private bank was very sufficient.

In this way, Xie Ke was more filial and obedient to Mr. Shi on the surface.

Because what he wants is not only the position of the Shi family, but also the private property of Mr. Shi a hundred years later!