Chapter 15 - The Growth of Horikita

Pls vote and comment!

It's the start of a new day but not just any day because today was the scheduled fight between Ryuen and I. A fight that has the obvious outcome from the very beginning but it's still something I have to do regardless. This would be a quarter final matchup between the very man who led me into revealing my original "X" identity and someone who had been instilled fear into for the very first time as I pummeled him to the floor. Months since then, our relation can't be classified as anything friendly like but I can't consider him an enemy at this point nor do I think he seeks revenge on me.

I don't have any particular enemies right now, I'm cautious about Amasawa as always but I don't believe she's following white room orders at this point. I think about Kushida who stormed off yesterday after our little talk as she mentioned that she'd think about my request to her. Coincidentally as I was about to leave my room, I took notice of her stepping onto the elevator and I hurried after her.

"..." She sighed as she glared my direction

"Have you come to a conclusion?" I asked her

"No greetings? Straight to the topic at hand I see." She exclaimed

"Ok then... What's up Kushida, have you come to a conclusion?"

"You're so annoying seriously."

"That's a weird sounding answer... Mind rephrasing it for me?" I told her with a glare which seemed to frighten her a little.

"N-no, I haven't come to a solid conclusion yet."

"That won't do... Better think faster Kushida."

Just as the two of us rode down the elevator, and came to one of the floors, the door opened to one of the most interesting turns of events. There stood a Suzune Horikita standing in front of the door with her face in pure confusion and she gave a look of annoyance as she just stood there. Her apartment happened to be near the door of the elevator and I saw the opportunity to make something happen right now as bad as it'd look from a distance.

"I think I'll be grabbing the next one then." She said as she turned around and walked away.

"Ha, you two are coming with me real quick." I said 

"H-hey, What the-" Horkita complained as I then reached my arm out as she walked away and yanked her by her shoulder, I then grabbed Kushida by the wrist as well and pulled her out of the elevator and pulled the both of them and their futile resistances right to in front of Horikitas dorm room.

"What the hell are you doing!" Kushida yelled at me.

"Nevermind that, Horkita open your door right now we're both coming in."

"W-what?? Ayanokoji-kun are you out of your mind right now? I'm not letting either of you in right now!" She tells me.

"Let us in or there'll be problems, just listen Horikita." I told her

Today, my intention was to let both of their voices all out in front of each other as I remain as a mediator. I was feeling extremely bored ahead of my fight and this huge coincidence of us three running into each other gave me a good chance to free myself of boredom. As well as see if Horikita makes use of this opportunity. 

"W-what kind of perverted intentions do you have forcing 2 girls into a room! At least explain to me what you're doing, I know you're not a weird guy like that. You have a girlfriend don't you!?" Horikita exclaimed to me.

"I don't know, do I have any perverted intentions? I find it funny that you think I'd look at you two that way, I have no interest in that. Open the door already." *oof lotta damage*