Chapter 13 - The Promise of a Senpai

Please vote and comment!

"Who is this?" Were her first words.

"Hello Kiryuin-Senpai, it's Ayanokoji. I remembered your contact info which you gave me during the island exam."

"Well well, what a surprise this is, I would've never expected Ayanokoji to contact me."

"Yea... I wish it were to be for a different reason though. There's a situation that I'm faced with and I was looking for some assistance from Kiryuin-Senpai."

"Hoh? Someone on your caliper requesting for help? I can't guarantee I'll be able to agree to your request but I'll at least hear you out."

I didn't know how to phrase my next question so I said it as stoically as I could.

"Would you be interested in being partners for a fight once again?"

"You ask a woman to help you in a fight? What an interesting man you are Ayanokoji."

"What can I say, I took notice of Kiryuin-Senpai's proficient fighting abilities on the island exam against a highly competent teacher regardless of your gender. Even if it was for a short while, you were able to hold your ground against someone even I was having a hard time against. I think it was a lie when you said you've never hit anyone."

The teacher she fought, Shiba-sensei, was not an ordinary person with his fighting abilties easily surpassing the likes of someone like Hosen and the fact that Kiryuin was able to her ground against him for a minute or two meant she would fair well enough against the underlings of Nagumo. While I would take on Nagumo and Hosen at once.

"Fufufu back during the island exam, It's true I was only joking that I've never hit anyone. I've had my share of martial arts combat since a young age. On the island, Shiba-sensei was many levels above so I knew where I stood then, but you still regard me highly I see."

"Well yeah, someone who's able to hold her own against the likes of Shiba-sensei should be able to defeat most students at this school."

"Well, you've caught my interest, carry on then." She exclaimed. Ok we're off to a good start.

"I'd like you to help me out in what's supposed to be an attempt to interfere with me to alter my tournament soon."

"Oh? That's pretty interesting indeed. You won that fight of yours today it seems. It'd be a shame if you weren't able to win it all due to this interference you speak of. I wouldn't mind helping out my junior who seems to have dropped his once boring outlook."

"That's encouraging to hear Senpai. I'll be revealing my strength from here on out due to a change in circumstances so hopefully Senpai finds some entertainment in that"

"That does sound pretty fun haha, If I may ask Ayanokoji, who does your situation involve?"

"This is where you'll need to think a little bit, it supposedly involves Nagumo, some third year underlings and a first year named Hosen as well. Also, I'm not 100% sure of the situation myself, this can all be a miscalculation on my part but if they were to resort to violence, I wanted Kiryuin-Senpais assurance ahead of time" I explained to her.

Truth be told, I hadn't done enough investigating to know how they would interfere with me but it was probable

"I see so you've found yourself in quite some trouble it seems, I don't know if I'll be of significant help in combat against opponents like them but there's no one I won't be able to give a hard time."

"I need Senpai to mainly support me, Nagumo may have a couple of other students with him so I wanted a bit of assistance from Senpai."

"Fufu, "a bit", Okay Ayanokoji. I will be helping you out in your little situation here but know it doesn't come for free. Know you'll be in my debt so make sure you repay me sometime. I will not be asking of anything right away."