Prologue

I don't know when I started thinking this way, I've always had the deepest desire to win and nothing more. I'm by far the most capable student this school has ever witnessed and I've come to the realization that, finishing in class C won't do. 

When did I become so soft? So much as to say, I even made friends, have a girlfriend and created good mutual relationships, I've never been so out of character before. 

There's nothing more I hate in this world than others trying to assert their power over me. My sole enemy in the entirety of ANHS is my one and only father who intends to drag me out of this place no matter what it takes. 

I won't allow that to happen no matter what, yes, I, Kiyotaka Ayanokoji would get to class A even if it meant betraying my class. By reaching that class, I believe it offers me the highest chance of defeating my father and by achieving the main merit of this school which is received only if you graduate from class A. 

Although I once had belief my class would be able to reach it, I no longer have that hope, Horikita won't cut it as I don't have the time for her to reach her potential, and everyone else are all but above average to being more-less useless such as someone like Ike.

My girlfriend Kei, is probably the only person I'll regret losing since I've put a lot of my efforts behind her and I have a sense of affection for her but otherwise, I have nothing to gain from sticking to this excuse of a class. 

I thought of joining Class D as well with the likes of Ryuen, Hiyori, and Katsuragi but their overall class score is not ideal in any way. 

Sakayanagi might be the most ideal person for me to join and further conquer the ranks of this school. How will I manage the 20 million private points? That shouldn't be of huge concern as I'm sure Sakayanagi would be willing to assist me on that but first is first, I needed to tell her my plan and negotiate with her.

Sakayanagi is no white room student but her abilities are nothing short of impressive in my eyes. So I would join Class A with hopes of reaching a reward that no class A in the history of this school has achieved. 

The man known as Manabu Horikita, gave me a parting gift with this valuable information which no one but the leaders of Class A know of. The reward? A prize of One Hundred Million Yen in the real world only if the graduating Class A could reach a total of 5000 class points. 

The current class A ran by Sakayanagi had amassed a total of 1,138 class points so far, we were about midway through our second year at this highschool therefore 5000 points did seem impossible. However, I would assure Sakayanagi that I would go all out the moment I transferred to her class and we would dominate every. single. Special exams and regular exams to take place. 

I'm not talking about a podium finish, I mean first place in everything. The 100 million yen in itself wasn't something I truly needed but it's something that would give me a freedom of choice to do what I want to once I left this school. I never want to go back to that despair filled environment known as the white room but that sum of yen would give me something to build on and for me to create my own life.

I needed to decide whether I would announce to my class, or should I say my ex class my decision to leave them and transfer to class A. I had only recently started showing my abilities but my general nature was still a mystery to them. I could predict the only ones who would truly be devastated would be Horikita, Kei, possibly Sudou,...And Chabashira. I understand she placed her absolute trust in me to guide class C to class A but unfortunately, her dream would never become a reality.

The only individual I truly care about is Kei who I'll need to devise some sort of strategy with to make the outcome as peaceful as possible. I was sure I'd become one of the most hated existences in this school especially from my class but regardless, I understood that and I decided that carrying out my task was far more important.

"Hey, this is Ayanokoji, you have a moment? I think this is something you want to hear" I called Sakayanagi to set up this meeting. If this was successful, the entire landscape of this school would surely change...

"Oh? Ayanokoji-kun I would've never guessed a call from you of all people fufu, is there anything you need?"

"Yeah, I need to meet up with you sometime, it's something very important."

"You know I'm always free to meet with Ayanokoji-kun, I'll be seeing you tomorrow in my room then? That is the most private location we can discuss that important topic of yours after all."

Her room huh? That works but I don't know about the appropriateness of her proposal but I decided not to back out and to accept it.

"Sure, I'll be there in the evening tomorrow, have a notebook ready, I have quite a lot to discuss with you Sakayanagi."

"Fufu I'm looking forward to it, well then, I'll see you later then Ayanokoji-kun..."

Next :

Chapter 1 : The Negotiation to get into Class A

Please let me know your thoughts on this chapter, I can't really understand how I'm writing without the opinions of the readers. piece out guys