Chapter 20- Lost

Beginne am Anfang

*Louis' P.O.V*

"Nobody's answering. I've called them both and both are going strait to voice mail now. Why won't they answer!?" I said, screaming at the end.

"Lou, calm down. It'll work out. There's probably a gas station or a house around here somewhere. How about me and you go this way, and Alyssa and Niall can go that way." Josey assured me as she pointed towards the forests on both sides of the road.

"But.. But.. But.. It's dark out here. and we'd be in the forest. At night. In the dark. NO!" Niall yelled as he ducked his head down.

"Don't worry Nialler. Alyssa will be there with you. She'll protect you from the terrifying rocks and trees." Josey said sarcastically.

"Shut up Josey!" Niall screamed.

"Guys, let's just go." I finally suggested. "It's getting really dark and I want to go home."

"Alright guys. Let's go." I said with a sigh as everyone got out of the car.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this." I said to Josey once we walked away.

"Calm down. Come on! We're in the forest! At night! This is such an adventure!" She shouted as she started to skip.

"You're so weird." I said with a slight laugh.

"Did you just laugh at me Tomlinson!?" She screamed.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. You'll never know!" I shouted back.

"Oh, it's on now." She said, wait, what is she... Seriously!? She just ran away.

"Josey, where did you go?!" I shouted through the forest. No answer. "JOSEY!" Again, no answer. "JOSEY FREAKING TOMLI....-McMASTER!" Out of no where...

"BOOOOOO!" She shouted in front of my face.

"HOLY F*CK!" I yelled scared as hell.

'Wait, did you almost call me Josey Tomlinson?" She questioned getting a little bit serious.

"Ummmmm.. No....... Okay, ummmm *clears throat* maybe..." I said looking at the ground.

"You know... I wouldn't mind that." She said with a wink, kissing my cheek and walking on ahead.

"Oh you don't?"

"Nahhhhhh. You know, I like food."

"Wow!" I said laughing a little. "Hey, come here."

"Don't rape me!" She screamed walking back a little.

"It's not rape if you like it, but seriously come here." I said pulling her over to me.

"Yeeeesss?" She said walking closer to me.

"I wanna do something."

"And that is.......?" She said curiously. I started carving in a nearby tree. 'L+J= Love 4ever'

"Lou, what did you just carve?" She questioned.

"Look." I said stepping back so she could see it.

"Louis.... That's really cute. I love you." She said kissing me. This was the perfect moment, I just wanted to relive it. You could see all the beautiful stars in the sky, it was just the best moment ever.

"I love you too." I said into the kiss. Saying that made her smile, so I smiled into the kiss as well. She pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Do you mean it?" She asked.

"Why wouldn't I?" I questioned being serious.

"I don't know... Others I dated, they all said it and never meant it.." She said looking down at the ground this time.