Chapter 34: Training Camp! Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Way to go Bakubro!" Kirishima cheers.

"Not to ruin this celebration of power but, we have company." I point to some more beast that form.

"Let's take care of them!" Todoroki freezes two of them.

"Right!" Jiro blasts one away.

"Dark shadow!" Tokoyami commands, sending dark shadow through the heart of a beast.

"Alright." Ojiro slaps down a beast.

"This is great and all but they keep coming back! We should only fight them if they get in our way. Let's head forward to the camp." I shout to get their attention.

"Yeah, that's a much safer way to get to camp. Plus we gotta hurry! Time limit." Shinso says.

"Agreed. I can make a path to follow, tell me if I have to slow down." Iida starts his engine.

"Let's get on with it!" Kacchan blasts behind Iida.

We ran through the woods as a group. We only fought the beast that summoned in front of us. At one point though Mina's quirk started to burn herself. I had a first aid kit so we made a quick stop to help her. We kept walking, running, and fighting for what felt like hours.

Shouta POV:

They still haven't made it back yet. It's just now 12:20 but ten minutes isn't the most promising amount of change. I hope they handle themselves. Teamwork is a problem for them, not just Bakugou. Mostly Bakugou, but still, I can tell they would rather think of a plan for themselves than think as a team.

"Eraserhead! Your kids are nearly here. Plus they're crazy strong, what have you been teaching them?" Pixie-bob runs into the room I'm staying in.

"Ha, they finally made it through? If I'm honest they need to be taught more if it took them this long." I scoff.

"You're as tough as ever!" Pixie-bob skips.

"Let's greet them." I walk out of the room to the front of the main building.

Mandalay, Pixie-bob, and I stand outside waiting for the kids. Eventually a little boy comes up to Mandalay and whispers something. He stands to the side playing with the dirt. He must be Kota. I hope he's doing alright, what happened to his parents was a tragedy. After a few moments of silence we see my kids walk up to the building.

"We made it... woooo." Mina yells, sweaty with bandages down her arm.

"Finally, I'm sooooo hungry." Kaminari limps, mostly dumbed out.

"Starting to regret joining the hero course." Shinso flops on the floor.

"Good work heros! You fought for so long and you were so strong! Make your way down to the indoor kitchen, we have dinner ready. Don't get used to us feeding you though!" Pixie-bob sings.

"Oh- who's this?" Izuku walks up to Kota.

"That's my nephew, Kota. Say hi Kota!" Mandalay smiles.

"Mph!" Kota delivers a punch to Izuku's crotch.

"Ah-" Izuku sinks to the floor and Shinso and Iida rush to his side.

"I promise I'm not laughing." Shinso says, very clearly trying not to laugh.

Not the best introduction I've witnessed but also somehow not the worst. I'm sure they'll warm up to each other eventually. That being said, there's a reason I teach kids over the age of ten.

"Wash up and head to the kitchen, don't make the heroes wait." I look at the class.

"Yes sir!" They practically run to the kitchen. They must be hungry.