Chapter 51: I will always love you [EPILOGUE]

Start from the beginning

"Really? You don't say..." - She said with a "you're dead" tone.

"No, Daphne, I've told you before. Werewolves don't cheat. Unless you count my hand." - I assure her as I stretch out my head and lips for her to kiss, which she does, but not before laughing at my last comment.

"Is everyone at the house? Is everything ready for the wedding?" - She asked.

"Yes, they are. And yes, it is. You know my mom, she spent months planning this wedding. I mean, it was a very long engagement." - I replied with a smirk.

"I know, right? When Felix told me he was having a spring wedding, I laughed. I mean, he got engaged in the summer for crying out loud!" - She snickered.

"I know Dan almost lost his shit when Felix told him they'd have to wait. If it were up to him they'd be married the next month." - I told her, still gasped.

"These young people... So anxious." - She snickered. I parked the car near the pack house entrance.

As it was already late night, we went straight to my bedroom and I helped her unpack. We talked for a while about college stuff and living alone. Eventually, we couldn't resist anymore and made sweet love. Then we drifted off to sleep and almost missed breakfast.

Daphne Elizabeth Ford

I sneak into the dining hall with Nate to have breakfast and notice Felix is absent. And there's barely any food left. This people really are animals. They don't even leave food to their Beta.

"Good morning, Dan, I'm glad you haven't been killed yet by none of them." - I said as I point to the warriors present. They look at me like I said a blasphemy.

"Good morning to you too, my favorite sister in law. I missed your inappropriate comments." - Dan snickered. - "They are my valiant warriors and they don't kill the Alpha, just people who annoy me." - Dan joked as he pointed at them too. Everyone laughed but me.

"Where's my brother?" - I asked point blank.

"You brother is having his breakfast in bed today. We slept in separate rooms as we are not permitted to see each other before the wedding." - Dan answered, tough he didn't seem happy about it.

"For someone who waited almost an year to get married you don't sound very excited." - I snickered.

"I am very excited, thank you very much. I just don't see the point in refraining to see my mate on our wedding day. It's a silly human tradition. Werewolves don't have that." - He sounded sour.

"I understand that, but Felix is surprisingly traditional." - I tell him with a grin.

"Tell me about it. This is going to be a long day." - He whined.

"Cheer up, cariño, see it like a necessary obstacle for you to marry the one you love." - Rosa cheered him, as she caressed his arm.

"Thanks mom, I will." - He smiles weakly.

"And what are your plans for your break, Daph, besides what you two did last night?" - Dan snickered. Nate poked his arm in protest.

"This never gets old, dork. You try not seeing your mate for 2 weeks." - I said, matter of fact.

"But to answer your question, I plan to see my brother before he leaves for his honey moon. After that, my parents of course. And my Nate as much I as can. I mean, considering you're leaving the entire pack for him to run alone." - I snickered.