23

Thank you for your feedback! I think I'll stick to mostly chapter format for authors notes but I might still use my page to post bigger notifications so keep an eye out :)

★★★★★★★

"Holy shit, you too." Yoongi stated still in disbelief.

"Yeah... " the two sat in shocked silence for a few seconds just staring at each other.
"When...?" Yoongi began; Jimin understanding the question he was asking. 'when did you start to like Jungkook? When did you realize?'

"it's been a while hyung, probably a year before now?" Jimin replied in a questioning tone "Yeah, that's when I really figured that I liked him not just as a friend."

The two talked for a while, understanding and explaining their thoughts and feelings to each other. A bottle of soju came out somewhere in between and currently they sat on opposite couches, drinks in hand in contemplative silence.
" So like... What do we do now?" Jimin asked "We're both equally whipped for the little bun."

Yoongi hesitated, carding his bony white fingers through his hair with one hand, his other wrapped around a glass of cold alcohol. He began tentatively "This may sound really wierd but I'm not jealous. It's sounds rediculous but I dunno..."

Jimin tilted his head "Of who hyung?"

"of you, I mean, when you were explaining just now about Kook I never felt an inch of jealousy or any of that shit... I feel like we share the same amount of love for him. But I don't know how we can make this work. "

Jimin nodded slowly "We haven't even talked to Jungkook about this yet. We don't even know if he even feels the same way as either of us do for him, but," Jimin hesitated "have you ever considered being in a polyamorus relationship, hyung?"

Yoongi was slightly taken aback but his lips quirked into an amused smile "I honestly never thought I'd hear those words come out of your mouth Park Jimin," he chuckled "but yes. And I've been in one actually."

"Wait, what? When did this happen? Where was I?" Jimin said, sitting up, surprised. All that Jimin got as reply  was Yoongi's deep chuckle.

"That's a story for another time." he brushed it off "But the reality is that it's not as easy as it seems. It's no web comic. Not all butterflies and rainbows. It's 2 other people to look after, care for and treat as equal partners. Two apposed to one. Plus Jungkook is a little. "

"I know hyung." Jimin replied "but I feel like... I could give that a try. For Jungkook, anything."

Yoongi nodded, looking down into his glass at the swirling ice, feeling the condensation on his hands. "I'm down, but we have a lot to discuss." he paused looking up at Jimin, his eyes glistening in the warm light of the room "there's also you and I, you know." Yoongi said causing Jimin to blush and look away, clearing his throat.

"r-right."

★★★★★★★★

👀