12

Within the next few weeks, the 7 readjusted to their daily lives of work, recording, dance practices and long schedules that left them exhausted by the time they got home.

Despite that, Yoongi took his time to surf the internet and find out as much as he could about Littles. Over the past few weeks he couldn't help but notice the change in Jimin and Jungkook's relationship. It was incredibly sweet to see Jungkook so comfortable about being little and it made Yoongi happy to see that he was well taken care of but it just felt...akward. He didn't know what to do or how to act around little Kookie. Unlike Taehyung and Hoseok who had taken to the little almost immediately, as well as Namjoon and Jin, getting to know the shy little that Jungkook was and the sweet boy he was opening up to be.

That was why Yoongi was sat hunched over at his desk reading an article from his laptop, it's light illuminating his pale skin and emphasizing his already dark under-eye-bags from lack of sleep. The article was about littlespace and how Little and caregiver dynamics could work out. Yoongi had learnt a lot and found articles online very helpful and he felt like he was making progress.

He understood Jungkook a bit better and today he'd even built up the courage to talk to the little. He had sat down next to the boy on the floor and introduced himself properly to Kookie who was very shy and didn't say much, only nodding and shaking his head and humming softly where he needed to to get his point across as he colored in a sketchbook that Yoongi remembered Hoseok buying Jungkook in Japan a few years ago.

It was now decorated with stickers and a label that sported the name 'Kookie' in a squiff childish scrawl. Yoongi found it incredibly cute.

He leant back in his chair in his dark room and sighed, hearing his back click back into place, suffering from his crappy posture. He rubbed his eyes and closed the laptop, deciding that it was enough for one night when his door creaked open a crack to reveal a brown head of hair and big doe eyes peeking through.
"Jungkook?" he asked, squinting at the silhouette of the man in the doorway, backlit by the light behind him. Jungkook just nodded "I-I need some help please."

Yoongi nodded. He recognized that Jungkook was in littlespace and that it was actually Kookie that had come to him in the middle of the night to ask for help. He got up from his chair and made his way over to Jungkook who stood in the doorway.

"What did you need help with Kookie?" he asked softly, watching as the younger practically melted at his gentle tone, relaxing immediately.

It was unusual for Jungkook to come to anyone else with an issue because he still felt most comfortable with his caregiver-Jimin so Yoongi was a bit confused as to why Kook had come to him.

"Is Jimin not awake?"
Kookie shook his head, pouting slightly. "Daddy forgot to warm my milk. H-He fell asleep too soon." Jungkook said, now revealing the pink sippy cup that he held in one hand behind his back. "Kookie couldn't sleep." he pouted looking down.

"OK, well let's go to the kitchen then," Yoongi said "hold hyungs hand, ok?" he said, instinctually holding out his hand which Jungkook took in his own as they walked to the kitchen.

"You know it's not safe for you to be little when Jimin's not awake, yeah? No one to take care of you. You should be careful bub." he let the nickname slip causing Kookie to blush.
"wasn't my fault." Kookie muttered softly.
"I know," Yoongi said "You're such a good boy for coming to hyung instead though. It's important that you ask for help." he said, tiredly smiling down at the younger who beamed with pride and blushed, still holding Yoongi's hand in his own.

Yoongi warmed up the milk in Jungkook's sippy cup as requested, leaning against the kitchen counter and watching the rotations of the pink cup in the microwave.

Yoongi was surprised at the lack of effort it took for him to fall into the caregiver role for Jungkook. He honestly thought he'd be much worse at this, also another reason that he was so hesitant to be around the little.

He looked down at the boy again who was too preoccupied by the spinning cup in the microwave to notice Yoongi's gaze.

The boy was wearing a light blue oversized sweater that swamped his frame and covered his soft little hands giving him sweater paws and ended half way down his thighs. His legs were covered by a loose pair of black sweatpants and his feet were bare. He yawned tirely and Yoongi reached over tentatively to stroke the younger's head, not sure if it was ok but Jungkook only leant into the touch, reassuring Yoongi that it was not a violation in any way but rather that he enjoyed the feeling of Yoongi's fingers carding through his hair.

He took the cup out of the beeping microwave and tested the heat of it before handing it to Kookie. "You can manage It, yeah?" he asked Kook who nodded and took the warm cup in his hands.

They walked back to Yoongi's room and Yoongi led him inside and sat him down on the bed. Jungkook's mouth was already latched to the lip of the sippy cup as he drank the milk inside it. He hummed in satisfaction making Yoongi smile. "You're gonna stay here tonight, ok? Hyung'll take care of you because Jimin is sleeping, hmm?"
Jungkook nodded and hummed, letting Yoongi move him to the top of the bed and tuck him in. he leant back into the pillows, his eyes drooping closed in relaxation.

Jungkook felt happy and content. He was distraught earlier to find that his daddy had forgotten to warm his milk and fell asleep before he could tuck Kookie in. Then he remembered his nice hyung who introduced himself to him earlier that day. He seemed kind and wanted to play with Kookie, So he was the next best option seeing as the other members were asleep. That's how he found himself curled up, safe and warm in his hyungs bed.

Yoongi just sat there next to him, watching as his eyes slowly slipped closed, trying to fight the sleep that was taking over his body. He finished his milk and let the sippy cup fall away, Yoongi setting it on his bedside in the dark room.
Jungkookie opened his eyes again to look at his hyung.
"cuddles?" he asked softly,looking away, not sure if Yoongi wanted to cuddle him.

Yoongi was surprised at the request but pulled back his dark bedsheets none the less and clambered in next to Kookie to the Littles delight. He looped his arm around the younger's waist, pulling him in closer to his chest.
"are you gonna be a good boy now and fall asleep?" he mumbled to the little.
Jungkook hummed in agreement as his eyes slipped closed and he fell asleep in his hyungs warm embrace.

Yoongi reached over and switched off the light. He hadn't had a good night's sleep in a while but he already felt his eyes closing and he drifted off not long after Jungkook.

xxx