13

Jungkook was woken up by Yoongi's soft snores and the feeling of his arm slung around Jungkook's waist. He wasn't little but his heart fluttered. He couldn't remember exactly how he got to Yoongi's bed but he did remember his little self feeling sad and neglected when Jimin fell asleep. He made the connection, surprised that his little came to Yoongi so soon.

Kookie really liked Yoongi but he was very shy around him because he looked intimidating and wasn't loud or joyful like Hobi and Tae. It turned out to be something Kookie liked about Yoongi. He was grounding, a lot like Jimin.

Jungkook looked around the dark room and spotted his pink sippy cup on the bedside table. He blushed as he started to slip back into littlespace and all the memories came flooding back to him. He gasped a little, surprised when he thought of how Yoongi stroked his hair fondly in the kitchen and even praised him. He turned around in Yoongi's arms and whined, burying himself shyly into Yoongi's chest. He liked the smell of Yoongi. He smelt of fresh rain and a slight musk but different from Jimin's. Yoongi's scent was calmer and cooler and his skin was warm and smooth, his arms still wrapped around Jungkook's waist.

His arms suddenly tightened and Jungkook's eyes widened at Yoongi's husky morning voice "morning little one, " he said rubbing Kookie's back "did you sleep well?" Jungkook nodded shyly into Yoongi's chest.

"miss daddy" he said pouting.
"don't you wanna go find him? I'm sure he's awake by now." Yoongi said softly in understanding to the younger who looked up into Yoongi's dark eyes, still puffy with sleep.

Kookie lit up. "Y-you think so?" he asked his hyung with an excited smile to which Yoongi smiled back and replied "of course bub, and if he's not you can come back to hyung if you need anything."

Kookie leant in closer to Yoongi's face causing Yoongi's eyes to widen in shock as the little placed a delicate kiss on his cheek. His face warmed with a blush and Kookie mumbled
"thank you hyungie." playing with his hands before lifting himself out of the bed, sweater paws, bed head and all and walking out of the room, a slight skip in his step.

Yoongi just lay there still in shock. Never in the 7 years he'd known Jungkook had the boy ever kissed him out of his own will. His stomach churned and he let his tangle of emotions take over him.

He'd never really interacted with a little before but to be honest, that was one of the sweetest things he'd ever seen in his life. He felt the need to protect the little and to care for him. He felt like he wanted Jungkook to be dependent on him. He shook his head slowly, trying to will away some of the jumble of thought so that he could make sense of it all.

He'd read somewhere about caregivers and how being a caregiver or caring for a little was just as much of a thing as being a little. It could also double as a stress coping mechanism which is probably why Yoongi felt the most relaxed he had in ages. He frowned at the thought. Did Jungkook even want a second caregiver? Is that even something that Yoongi wanted?

He rubbed his eyes, sitting up out of bed. He needed coffee, he would think about this later when he had more clarity. It was, after all, the first time that he'd properly 'cared' for the little.

"One step at a time" he thought to himself.

xxx

Jungkook found Jimin who was sitting up on his bed a slight frown on his face. Kookie made his way over and caught Jimin's attention "could Kookie come here a second, please?" Jimin asked him to which he replied "yes daddy."

Jimin took Kookie in his arms and hugged him tightly over his lap. He felt terrible after falling asleep and not caring for the little last night.

"why is daddy sad?" Kookie asked gently, his arms around Jimin's neck and his head resting on his caregiver's shoulder.
"I've been a bad daddy. Do you know that Kookie? I left you all alone last night, didn't even tuck you in. "
Kookie pulled back, looking Jimin in the eyes "no!" he said "every daddy makes mistakes!" he pouted "Kookie forgives daddy." he says defiantly making Jimin chuckle.
"thank you baby, my little Kookie is so sweet. Daddy won't make lots more mistakes, ok?"
Jungkook nodded softly, smiling.

Jimin reached over to stroke Kookie's hair "who tucked you in last night? You didn't sleep here. Did you slip out of littlespace?"
"no daddy, Yoongi hyung helped me."
Jimin was surprised at that. Kookie seemed very shy of the other man and seemed like he would be the last member he would go to for help.
"really? I thought Yoongi hyung was all big and scary." he said teasing the little.

Kookie blushed "hyungie was very nice" he mumbled into his sweater paws that he was trying to hide behind. "gave Kookie cuddles."

Jimin smiled and ruffled the Little's hair "I'm glad you're warming up to your hyungie, bub."

xxx

Yoongi might wanna be Kookie's second caregiver ><
Thx for reading <3