19

"y/n hi." ned says sitting on the door step. "what the hell are you doing here." y/n says. "i need you to rob my house for me, i was kicked out and i didn't have time to grab the stuff i need." ned explains. "i don't have time for your shit, i have my own shit to deal with." y/n says. "you can take anything you want, and you can get your boyfriend to help." ned says.

"if you go in during the day, candace is usually passed out drunk. she's no harm." he carries on. "fine, just leave me the fuck alone." y/n says barging past him into the house.

"hey guys." y/n smiles. "y/n!" debbie shouts, running to hug her. "hey debs, miss me?" y/n laughs. "little man." she exclaims picking liam up out of his cot. "where's fiona?" y/n asks. "upstairs, she's still sleeping." debbie shrugs. "have you eaten?" y/n asks. "no, frank took most of the food. ian and lip are still sleeping too." she explains.

"put liam in his chair, i'll make you some egg on toast, and wake the others up." y/n sighs handing liam to debbie. after a few minutes she made enough food for the family and went up to fiona's room. "fiona get your ass up." y/n says. "shit what's the time." fiona says. "it's almost nine in the morning." y/n says. "fuck." fiona sighs.

"what's up with you?" y/n asks. "me and steve got into an argument, he hasn't been back since." fiona explains. "right, so now isn't a good time to tell you i fucked his dad?" y/n asks. "you what?" fiona asks. "it was some stupid thing, i met him at some club and he was really nice, besides lying about his name, and he bought me stuff, and we done stuff together, but only twice and we used protection." y/n says.

"and that's why at the dinner- now i get it." fiona says. "i'm not going to lecture you about it because i can tell by your face you regret it." fiona says. "he turned up at the house after the dinner too." y/n says. "why?" fiona asks. "don't know, time to get up." y/n shrugs walking into her brother's and her room.

"get your ugly asses up." y/n says slapping each of them over the head, before they could verbually abuse her she ran to the bathroom to throw up again, and this time it made her stomach hurt. "fuck!" she screams out in pain grabbing her stomach.

"y/n what the fuck, are you okay?" ian says running in. "it hurts, so much." y/n sobs. "what hurts." he says starting to panic. "y/n what hurts." he repeats when she doesn't answer. "the- the baby." she breathes out quietly. "baby? what baby?" ian says quietly. "mine and mickey's baby." she whispers laying on his lap.

"your pregnant? when did you find out?" he says. "the day of that dinner." y/n replies. both of them talking quietly so no one else hears. "does he know?" ian questions. "yeah, he wants to keep her." y/n nods. "a girl?" ian smiles. "it's my baby. my baby girl." y/n says. "i have a neice... i'm going to be an uncle." ian says.

"ian, y/n!" fiona screams from downstairs. "you gonna tell them?" he asks helping her up. "i'm gonna tell them now." she shrugs. the twins walk downstairs. "motherfucker hit me." lip says scowling at y/n. "boohoo bitch, i came back this morning, debbie and liam both downstairs with no food whatsoever." y/n says.

"frank took all our food." carl says. "i have some news for you all." y/n says. "what is it?" fiona asks pouring a cup of coffee. "i'm pregnant." y/n announces everyone turns to look at her. "get your shoes on we're going to the doctor, your having an abortion." fiona says grabbing her bag. "no! no i'm fucking not." y/n says. "yes you are y/n." fiona says going to grab her wrist.

"i'm keeping my fucking baby." y/n protests. "fiona that's fucked up." lip says standing at the side of y/n with ian. "your 16 you can't raise a kid on your own!" fiona screams. "i'm not on my own!" y/n shouts. "yeah, and who's the dad? steve's dad?" fiona says. "it's mickey fucking milkovich." y/n says.

"mickey?" fiona scoffs. "mickey as in the guy you were sulking over last year because he went to juvie after he took your virginity?" she continues. "fuck you, now i know why steve ran off with some teenager." y/n says, instantly realising she said too much.

"he didn't run off." fiona says. "he's on a boat on the way to brazil with a fucking teenager, fiona. he's married." y/n says. "so sort out your fucked up life before you try to fuck up my life." she continues walking out.

"y/n, hey!" v says as y/n walks inside. "hey v, is kev here?" y/n asks. "kev, down here!" v shouts, kev soon walking down the stairs. "hey y/n." kev waves. "if i get a cot, you think you can put it together?" y/n asks. "liam's too big for a cot. we've told fi this." kev says. "it's not for liam, it's for me... i'm having a baby." y/n says.

"holy shit congrats." kev says. "fiona wants me to get an abortion. but if she doesn't want to be part of her neice's life then she won't be." y/n shrugs. "can you, do the cot?" she adds. "yeah, yeah of course, bring it around anytime." kev nods.

the next day, y/n had found herself in a van waiting for mickey and his cousins to finish robbing ned's house. she knew it was a bad sign when she heard the first gun shot, she started the engine as mickey and his cousins ran to the van. another gun shot was heard and a scream was also followed.

"holy shit mickey, you got shot." y/n screams. "i know i got fucking shot, drive!" he says shouting in pain. y/n speeds off and throws her phone to one of mickey's cousins. "call ned, he's a doctor." she says and he does just that.

"take the van, you know what to do." mickey groans in pain to jamie as y/n and joey (it says it's his brother or smth but okay) help him out the van. they rush him inside and ned follows them.