3

y/n got up and ran back to the store where she found kash closing up. "you." y/n shouts. "me?" kash questions. "touch my brother again i'll fucking murder you, i don't give a fuck if your wife owns the store. he's a minor your basically a fucking child predator." y/n screams. "sorry what?" kash says.

"kash you're literally having sex with a 15 year old boy." y/n screams. "okay lower your voice." kash whispers. "lower my fucking voice? are you taking the piss?" y/n laughs. "fine, 2000 and i won't tell linda." y/n shrugs.

"are you blackmailing me?" kash asks. "3000." y/n smiles. "are you being serious?" kash says. "5000 or do you want me to continue?" y/n shrugs. "are you serious?" kash says. "8000 plus 1000 per month and if i need money you'll give me it, it's gonna keep getting higher." y/n smirks.

"okay fine, 8000." kash sighs. y/n looks at him. "and 1000 per month. and whenever you ask for it." kash adds. "there we go big man, finally a compromise." y/n smirks.

kash opens the door to the store and takes 8 grand from underneath the counter. "have a good day." y/n winks putting the money in her bag and walking out. y/n starts walking home when her phone rings. "hello?" y/n says. "hi is this ms y/n gallagher?" a man speaks. "yes who is this?" y/n answers.

"i'm principle monroe, i have carl here who needs to be collected, i tried to contact miss fiona gallagher but it went to voicemail so you are the next emergency contact." he explains. "i'll be right there." y/n says hanging up. after running for 20 minutes she makes it onto the road carl's school is on.

she catches her breath before walking into the gates where kids are playing. "are you the new teacher?" a kid says running up to her. "uh no fuck off kid." y/n says. "you're rude." she sulks. "and you're deaf, i told you to fuck off." y/n says. "who are you?" she asks.

"the fuck you still here, i told you to fuck off you piece of shit." y/n shouts pushing her out the way and walking into the building. "name and reason your here." the receptionist says in a monotone voice. "bitch you could be more enthusiastic the fuck." y/n says. "name and reason your here." she repeats in the same tone.

"fuck you, i don't have to tell you shit." y/n says walking to the principles office. "excuse me!" the woman shouts. "oh lord give me a fucking break." y/n says walking into the office. "miss gallagher take a seat." principle monroe says.

"do we have to do this formal shit, you know how much i hate it." y/n says crossing her arms. "it's my job." he sighs. "and it's also your job to tell me what the fuck is going on with my brother. no one said to do it formally. remember when you told me to go fuck myself the day i got expelled? that wasn't very formal of you." y/n says.

"okay whatever, carl's a little shit, and he has been expelled for 2 days. he can come back to school next monday. also now i know where he gets his behaviour problems from." principle monroe says. "i'm his sister, not his fucking mother, although i might as well be classed his mother since you know, you've never met her." y/n shrugs.

"have any contact with her?" he asks. "no and it's going to stay like that." y/n says. "so you don't have a mother?" he questions. "i didn't say we didn't have a mom, we just don't contact her." y/n replies. "any father?" he says. "is this a fucking integregation, yes we have a dad but he's not at home right now, he's at his friends house." y/n answers.

"so who is the carer of you and your siblings right now?" he asks. "my sister fiona, she's 21." y/n says. "and how old are you?" he asks. "15, 16 in a few months." y/n says. "are you in school?" he questions. "how many more fucking questions and no i dropped out. now if you excuse me i'm going to take my brother home." y/n says standing up.

"expect cps at your door tomorrow." principle monroe smiles. "expect me at your door tomorrow." y/n says walking out. "cmon carl lets go." y/n adds opening the door to the isolation room. "excuse me?" the teacher says. "your excused." y/n says walking out with carl.

"your a little shit." y/n laughs. "the kid was asking for it." carl shrugs. "yeah, what'd they do?" y/n asks as they walk through the playground slowly. "he didn't give me his lunch money." carl says. "you idiot." y/n says laughing a little bit. "it's you again." the same girl says stopping infront of y/n.

"move out of our way." y/n says. "who the hell are you, and why are you kidnapping him." the girl shouts. "the fuck you think you are?" y/n says. "someone help! she's taking this poor kid!" she screams. y/n punched her in the face. "my names avery winston and this is my son oscar winston." y/n says and ran off the school grounds with carl.

"holy shit y/n." carl laughs. "no one has to know." y/n says. "who's avery?" carl asks. "she used to be some whore in my class after being held back like 5 years cause all she done was sleep with boys, she hated me and once time she slimed me, so when i saw her name on the list at the reception and saw she was at a meeting for her son i just wanted to blame her." y/n laughs.

"she has a kid? how old is she?" carl says. "yes, she had him at like 13. and she's like 23 now." y/n says. "and now we're never gonna talk about her again, cause she's gone." y/n says. "okay." carl grins.

when the two of them get home they find mandy and ian there. "hey y/n." mandy smiles. "hi?" y/n answers. "what's carl doing home?" ian asks. "expelled for 2 days." y/n says. "carl, room now. mandy, i'll see you tomorrow." ian smiles. "okay." mandy says walking out. carl rolls his eyes and walks up to his room.

"ian, kash paid me 8000." y/n confesses. "what why?" he asks. "so i don't tell anyone about you and him or something?" y/n says. "oh.. he paid you in cash?" he says. "yeah, why?" y/n questions. "he said he can't buy me anything because he hasn't got money.." ian says.

"he paid me 8000 in cash and he's paying me 1000 per month-" y/n says pulling out the cash he had given her. "holy shit." ian says. "you're still going to tell linda, aren't you?" ian says. "fuck yes i am. but i'm not telling her it's you, only telling her i walked into the storage room and saw him with a 15 year old from school." y/n says.

"you're evil." ian says laughing a little bit. "oh yeah i know, i punched some kid at the school today, she said i was kidnapping carl. so i told her my name was avery and that carls name was oscar." y/n smirks. "avery, avery winston and her son?" ian asks. "yeah he goes to carls school in the year above." y/n smiles.

"oh gosh y/n." ian says. "what happened with carl today?" he asks. "some kid wouldn't give him lunch money so he beat them up." y/n says. "he's a gallagher, alright." ian laughs. "you're a goody two shoes ian." y/n reminds him. "yeah only because i want to enlist in the army." ian shrugs.

"true but still." y/n shrugs starting to count the money kash had gave her. a few minutes later, "9000." y/n says placing the last $10 bill on the pile. "he gave you 1000 more?" ian says. "yeah, but that's not enough. we need more." y/n says.

"ask him for 10,000 or something." he shrugs. "good idea." y/n smirks pulling her phone out and calling him. "hello?" he says. "hi kash." y/n says smirking at her brother. "it's not a good time right now y/n. i'm at my sons appointment." he sighs.