"Did he do something to you? Did he make you uncomfortable in any way? Because I don't fucking care how rich or famous he is- if he laid even finger on you- I'll kill him" Jungkook said.

"God-no" I stared him in horror, as much as I wanted to hug him and laugh at that I could NOT afford Jungkook hating Jisung... I needed to play- ew- matchmaker- ew.
"He's- great" I lied. Anyone who could see through me would realise how strained my voice sounded, but Jungkook still seemed too mad at Jisung and probably me too for being out drunk alone, Jimin looked very confused but Taehyung... he looked at me as if he knew something was up...
"He's um- he's an amazing person" I said, "he's so fun to talk to and uh- has a great personality.. he's handling his label so well.."

"Right, whatever" Jungkook said, " I couldn't care less-"

"But you should" I said adamantly, "I mean, he used to be your friend-"

"Nope.. never was.."

"Oh come in Jungkookie.. I'm sure you can remember some nice things about him..?"

"I don't know what's up with you y/n- maybe you have a concussion from when you fell down" he said and sat down very close to me, "but I'm not here to talk about Han Jisung"

I gulped.

"I'm here because you said you missed me" he completed his sentence, "and I missed you too-"

"I need to pee-" I said the first thing that came to my mind because the urge to kiss the boy in front of me was really overpowering.

"Uh- sure-" he got up, "we'll wait for you outside-"

"Do you want something to eat?" Jimin asked.

I shook my head, "I'm fine.."

He smiled and then left my room, followed by Jungkook.

Taehyung stayed behind. He had been eyeing me ever since I started speaking as if he could sense something fishy, "something's suspicious" he said, his face inches away from mine, "you're acting weird-"

"What are you on about?" I laughed, "I'm always weird-"

"Yes and I love that" he smiled and ruffled my hair, which was very sudden and I totally didn't see it coming but it sent my heart fluttering like crazy "I meant, weirder than usual-"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"I'm watching you" he said, "anyway, let me know if you wanna order something.. you must be hungry."

"Oh I almost forgot asking you- how's your sprain now?"

"You did ask me before passing out" he grinned, "I'm perfect.. come on out now, we'll wait for you"

When I went outside, I saw all three of them sitting on the couch beside each other and facing the tv. Jimin and Jungkook on either side of Taehyung. Yeontan was asleep on his bed.

Jimin looked on the verge of pulling his hair out, "how could he miss that shot- that was so fucking easy-"

Taehyung just took out a disappointed grunt from his throat and Jungkook wanted to knock the television down.