Shi Yunnan tentatively patted Luo Lingsheng's side neck, "Let go, it's not good to press on your leg for a long time."

Luo Lingsheng obediently let go of Shi Yunnan's hand, and after the other party got up, his eyes fell leisurely to his legs, and the originally smiling pupil color became dark again.

The next second, Qin Jian's reminder sounded outside the door, "Patriarch, the banquet outside has started."

Yuan Meng followed Luo Lingsheng's orders before he came and stayed in the corner of the outside banquet hall.

First, Luo Lingsheng didn't want to appear too special in the banquet crowd; second, because it was the old gentleman's birthday, the hotel's security measures were well done.

Luo Lingsheng came here on a temporary basis, and should not attract any threatening characters, so there is no need for personal protection.

Luo Lingsheng restrained his emotions, "Understood, we will go over immediately."

He caught a glimpse of his tie out of the corner of his eye, but reluctantly asked another thing, "Second Master Shi, do you want to pay for my tie?"

Shi Yunnan looked down and saw the crumpled tie that he had ruined, and laughed out loud, completely unaware of his identity as the 'culprit'.

He stared at the tie, subtly thinking—

I don't know if Wen Wanyou has touched this tie before? Still lost.

"No more."

Shi Yunnan simply and neatly tore off Luo Lingsheng's tie, and threw the tie in his hand into the trash.

Luo Lingsheng looked at the tie in the trash can and felt a little pity.

It's not that he can't bear the price, but that this tie was specially chosen to match the color of Shi Yunnan's suit he saw this morning.

"I'll buy you a new one someday."

Shi Yunnan didn't know Luo Lingsheng's thoughts at all, so he promised him verbally, but he unbuttoned one of his buttons, "However, I think Mr. Luo's neckline half-open and half-closed is more sexy."

Of course, one day it would be even sexier if you could not wear it.

Luo Lingsheng was already immune to Shi Yunnan's occasional rude words, but he lifted his chin slightly and let him fiddle with it.

The two sorted out their state and walked to the banquet hall together.

Mr. Wen is a master composer at the top level of China, coupled with the identity of the chairman of Wen Yanfeng Music Association, most of the guests who came to the banquet this time were artists in the industry.

It is said to be the 80th birthday, but it is more like a unique music exchange meeting.

In this short time, someone has taken the initiative to invite Ying to play a song to celebrate his birthday.

Mr. Wen was surrounded by a group of people to congratulate him, and his mental state seemed to be good.

Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng were not in a hurry to approach, but just stood on the periphery and watched silently for a while.

Luo Lingsheng observed for a while, "Is that lady in the dark blue dress your aunt?"

Shi Yunnan replied in a low voice, "Yes, her name is Song Zhiqiu, and she is the chairman of Huachang Musical Instruments."

Huachang Musical Instruments.

Sounds a little familiar.

Just thinking about it, Shi Yunnan, who was beside him, explained, "Is it one of the best musical instrument manufacturers in China now?"