Chapter 1

Violet POV

Hi my name is Violet moon and I have a secret to tell you... I'm a werewolf. My eyes are purple and my fur is black. But when I'm in my human form I have black long curly hair and purple eyes. I'm 5'9 18 years old and did I forget to mention vine famous! 9 million followers. This guy bart called me the other day and told me that I'm invited to be in MAGCON! Of course I said yes! Right now I'm in my wolf form being the alpha I am and patrolling the territory.

"Violet!" My younger brother Nelson yelled for me. "Yes?" "Time for supper!" I ran over there and greeted them for dinner. "So how was your patrol?" My dad asked as he was eating a piece of deer meat. "Good no intruders. But you know tomorrow Nelson is gonna have to do the patrolling for 3 months right?" "Yea I know but I'm gonna miss you!" "Me too but I have to go! Bye!" I yelled over my shoulder running for our human house instead of our cave. I changed into human form and ran in the house. I grabbed my bags and headed for the airport.

I sat in my seat on the plane and this guy comes and sits next to me. I look to him and see ice blue eyes. "Hey cutie can I have your name and number?" He asked. "Wow smooth." I reply. He shrugged. I turned away from him. "So why you headed to Cali?" "MAGCON you?" "Same we'll be stage buddies!" I rolled my eyes at him.

I sat the whole flight with him. He followed me to the baggage claim. "Hey Nash!" Someone yelled from behind me. The guy turned around and bro hugged another guy. So I guess his name is Nash. "Who's the babe?" He asked. "Um someone who won't tell me her name yet we're on tour with her. "Oh really? Please tell us!" "Fine my name is violet!" I snapped. "Well violet I'm Taylor and it's nice for you to meet me!" "Wow low." I said. We walked towards a larger group. "Hey guys this is Violet!" Everyone responded with hey's or hi's. We all got in a limo and I learned their names. I promised my parents I would keep training for my soon to be leadership. So once I got into my solo room I set my stuff down and left.

I walked outside of the hotel and went to an alley. I morphed into my wolf form and carefully walked back out on the street. I know where I can train so I ran in that direction. But just my luck I ran into the MAGCON crew on their way to Taco Bell. "What the hell?" Cameron said. I locked eyes with Nash and he got scared. They all moved out of my way and I ran through them.

Nash POV

We were on our way to Taco Bell when we saw a black wolf with purple eyes walking towards us. "What the hell?" Cam asked. I locked eyes with it and got scared. We let it through and it ran off. Something about it reminds me of someone but what?

Violet POV

I just got back from training and now I'm going to bed I'm tired. I changed and laid down and fell asleep. I woke up to my alarm first day of MAGCON YAY! I got up and took a shower. Once I was finished I got dressed.
Ootd
Black t-shirt with the full moon on it
Denim ripped shorts
Black doc martins
Motd
Mascara
Eyeliner
Hotd
Natural curls

I finished and went to get breakfast. Nash came down and sat next to me. I looked at him and smiled. "So you excited for MAGCON?" He asked. "Oh hell yes!" "Me too!" "Bae I'm more excited than you!" "Nuh uhn!" "YA hun!" "Nu uhn!" Bae you serious rn I'm about to go all sharkeisha up in here mmmhmmm!" "Bae I'm serious rn mmmhmmm!" "Oh no you didn't!" "Oh yes I did! Mmmhmmm." We both laughed really hard. "Hey I know I just met you but would you like to go on a date?" I smiled. "Sure when and fancy or casual?" "Fancy and let's say 6:00 tonight?" "Sure bae see you there!" I said kissing his cheek walking out.

What did I just get myself into if he finds out who I really am he'll reject me!

Nash POV

SHE SAID YES!! BAM SHE'S MINE NOW AND SHE CALLED ME BAE!!! NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE HER SHE'S MINE MINE MINE AND ONLY MINE!!! It's the full moon tonight and I'm taking her on a date under the stars on the beach.

Violet POV

I got to my room and played on my phone till it was time that the show started.

I walked down to the venue and they were doing sound check. Once they were finished they let all the girls in. Mahogany called us all on stage. "Cameron Dallas! Nash Grier! Taylor Caniff! Matt Espinosa! Shawn Mendes! Hayes Grier! Jack Johnson! Jack Gilinsky! Aaron Carpenter! Carter Reynolds! And the newbie... Violet Moon!" When my name was called the screams got louder. "Ok so first we're gonna so a q and a!" Taylor said into his microphone. Everyone's hands shot up. "You with the pizza=life t-shirt!" I said. "Who has the most followers on vine?" She asked. We all took out our phones. "Nash does 4.3 million." Cam said. "LIES ITS ME 9 MILLION!" I shouted. They're jaws dropped "haha!" "Next question... You with the Cameron Dallas beanie!" I shouted. "If you were any mystical being what would you be?" She asked. Everyone had to think except me. I'm natural enemies with most others. "Um werewolf!" I said. "Same!" Everyone else said. Next everyone but me and mahogany did the lipgloss dance. Woah wait I smell vampire in this room. I snuck off stage and changed into my wolf form. I went to the side of the stage. I guess Nash saw me. "WTF!!" He shouted I locked eyes with him. "Ok this wolf has been following me!" He shouted. I sniffed the air and smelt it again getting distant. I followed it. it was a guy. "Oh isn't it the alpha of the pack? Our families will be at war and you can't stop it." He said and ran away.

A/N: war huh? Well that's the first chapter! Muahahaha! Idk why I just said that but meh. EAT POPROCKZ!!!! Next update soon!

Update schedule:

Monday: MAGCON werewolf

Tuesday: you saved me

Wednesday: MAGCON werewolf

Thursday: you saved me

Saturday: you saved me

Sunday: MAGCON werewolf