"W...what the hell is that?" Boro asked in disbelief when he saw a giant octopus, making the "honk" sound. "An octopus this time?!"

"Haha-"

Khun glanced at the brown haired woman. For some reasons, she was rather quiet. He wanted to ask her what was wrong, but Dee had arrived and said some words first.

"You really are courageous! Summoning a terrifying monster like that!" she said as she walked closer.

"What?"

"That octopus was abandoned in waterways of this village after being raised by a hero who visited here long ago and become a monster which has incurred the resentment of the residents here.....it's an octopus king with quite the history!

It's name is octopus Kim!"

".............."

"..........Kim....?"

The name really didn't suit well with the background story that Dee told them. She made it sound like it was a tough monster until they heard its name.

Just Kim.

"If you fail to defeat that octopus, our entire town will be destroyed! This is a tremendous risk! Heroes, please save us!"

".....ah.....r...right...."

Boro noticed something off with the octopus. It kept twitching and twitching like there was something with it. And a moment later, that octopus shot something.

It shot ink! Black ink!

If it was just a little, it won't be a problem. But for an octopus, it released too much ink that really could destroy the city! Altaira thought that Dee was just bluffing and exaggerating things when she said that the octopus could destroy the city, but she told them the truth! Even though he had seen it coming from the book that Charlotte gave him in the first floor, but seeing things directly was different than reading them in a book! 

He didn't want to get hit by the black ink. Neither of them wanted. But the question was that whether they could dodge all the black ink? 

With lighthouses, Khun formed a barrier to shield them. But even though they weren't hurt by it, the ink still disturbed their visions.

The octopus jumped from the chimney where it was standing and fell towards them.

"Ugh!"

Khun still could hold him off for now. But without Beta around, there was no way for him to use the [Enna Core].

[Somewhere in the Hidden Floor]

Watching how these young warriors completing missions easily without breaking a sweat, the man smirked as he thought of something fun.

"Allow me to increase the level of difficulty just enough to kill them."

At the same time as he said those words, something strange happened to the octopus.

The octopus suddenly gained more strength. Khun could feel the pressure and the force coming from the octopus were getting heavier and at the end, the barrier made by lighthouse showed the sign of cracking before it was destroyed.

"What the hell-!?"

'The lighthouse's barrier...broke?!'

The pieces of the lighthouse's barrier fell right before their eyes. At that moment, both Altaira and Charlotte shared the same thought,

'Big Breeder!'

"RUN!"

The octopus wanted to hit them. But before that could happen, Charlotte had prepared her fan and then swung her fan. Her fan gathered the Shinsu before blowing the octopus away.