Delerious

Jack was sitting on the edge of his bed scrolling on his phone waiting for Becky. He'd stripped down to his boxers.
She'd been so long he debated checking on her.
Finally he heard her come through the dressing room.

"Ya alright?"

"Fine......you?"

He glanced up to see her stark naked in the entrance between the dressing room and bedroom.

"Fuckin' hell.......get ya arse ova here.....now!" He growled at her.

Becky giggled and rushed towards him, happy to be scooped up in his arms. She straddled his lap as his hands at her back held her to him, his mouth immediately found her breasts, sucking and grazing at her nipples......"fuck me ya have no idea how badly I've been wantin' this....." He stared up at her with sheer lust on his face.

Jack laid back on the bed, pulling her with him "bit of a cheeky minx really en' ya?" He looked up at her as she smiled coyly above him.

Becky moved herself downwards, kissing along his chest as she went, stopping to give his nipples a suck on her way past.
She reached his scar and ran her finger along it before running her tongue along the mark, prompting a little giggle from Jack.

She reached his belly button and allowed her fingers to graze along his snail trail until she reached the waistband of his Calvin's. "Can I get these off?" She asked him.

"Becks I already told ya once ya can do wot ya want to me........ya don' need to ask" he replied breathlessly.

He lifted his hips as Becky pulled his pants down, his erection sprang free.
Jack noticed her eyes widen at the sight of him "nuffin' ya not seen before...."

"Ive never seen your dick before Jack...."

Jack thought back. "ya sure....?"

"Yeah, not me...." She had him grasped in her hand now, mesmerised at his size. She watched as a little dribble of pre cum appeared and she smeared it over his tip, he gasped as she teased back his foreskin and bent down to take him in her mouth.

Jack moaned at the pleasure, at the feeling of finally being intimate with her.

He let her work on him for a couple of unreal minutes, but he never intended to settle into it.....it was her birthday afterall.

"Becks......Becky stop, please stop" it pained him to say it.

Becky looked up at him expectantly, still grasping him in her hand.

"C'mere beautiful" he reached for her, then turned them both around so they rested their heads on the pillows, laying on their sides facing each other.

Jack smiled, his face alone gave her butterflies and twinges....his hand reached for her face, tracing her features, he brought his other hand up to cup her head against the pillow, he moved forward and she held onto his hips as they kissed again, hungrily, the anticipation of what was going to happen had gone to Becky's head, making her feel delerious.

Jack's hand swept down her body, giving her nipples a little pinch, she squealed at the sensation.
His hand continued downwards, caressing at her pubic bone.
His slow exploration was making her ache, she needed more, she found her body already rocking towards him.
She felt the smile on his lips as their kiss continued.

Finally his hand reached where she yearned for him, she gasped as he so so lightly ran a finger along her slit, feeling and smearing the wetness.

"Hmmmm Becky Becky Becky......" He groaned....."ya wan' me as much as I wanna be in ya...."