part 24

Soobin- yesh appa come fast!!
Jisoo - he's not your appa yet.
Yoongi- but shouldn't he have a habbit of it already?
I said smirking.

Soobin- yeshh eomma... I should have a habit.
He said looking at me in the eye.
I then turned to jisoo who was being made fun of. She looked like a goddess...

We all then enjoyed the breakfast. We decided to go to the park . We got there. ..  enjoyed some ice-cream and came back at dinner time.

The butler served the meal . We all had it and then we headed to our rooms. Today ... Jisoo's mood as extra good. I thought of pulling my next plan. So I went to soobin's room.

I did our secret knock. It was tock - tock ..... Tock - tock -tock.....

( I hope you know what I mean.. )

I went inside and saw him doing his homework. I sat beside him and placed a hand on his little shoulder.

Yoongi- hey champ!! ..  ca-can we exchange rooms for tonight?? Just for tonight??
Soobin- but... Appa.. i can't sleep alone. I'm scardeu .. 

He said pouting.
Yoongi- um.. ok then.. just wait till 2 ? I'll be done till then .. deal??
Soobin - sure appa !!

I was exited and i entered jisoo's room she was lying on the bed . Her back was facing me. I climbed on the bed and I think she felt my presence..  

Author's pov-

Jisoo thought that soobin has came to sleep. Without looking she grabbed yoongi's arm and placed it on her waist. She felt that the hand was too big to be soobin's. So she turned around and saw yoongi. She was frozen but at the same time.. her cheeks were red already.

Yoongi's cheeks were red too. Jisoo let go of his hand but yoongi pulled her closer.
Yoongi- don't worry jagiya... I just want to cuddle.

He said while firming his grip around jisoo's waist. Jisoo agreed with him and enjoyed this little moment.

It was soon time up... Yea... It was already 2. Soobin ran towards jisoo's room and made his way between yoongi and jisoo.

Soobin- eomma!!! I want to hug you.
Jisoo - yes baby...... why not.
Soobin hugged her tightly and jisoo hugged him back.

Yoongi pov-

Ok... He's here. Guess I'm going to leave now... Duh..!! I was getting up thinking this .

Jisoo - yoongiahh!! ... What if...
I turned around.
Yoongi- what if..?
Jisoo - what if you sleep here for tonight??

I was shocked... I jumped on the bed...i hugged soobin. I was just too excited!!! Yahoo!!!

5 am -

I got from a sudden shiver beside me. I saw that soobin was shivering.
Yoongi - jagi!.. Jisoyahhh!! Wake up .. he's shivering.
Jisoo got up and checked his forehead.

Jisoo - he might have been kicking the blanket last night... Wait I'll be back.

She got out of the room. I heard small voices of soobin. They said...
      "' appa !!! I really miss you. I missed you a lot. Can you please hug me...!? "'

I was startled but without thinking twice... I hugged him and covered him in the blanket. . I know jisoo saw me and soobin like this and was happy. She came beside me and slept cuddling soobin and me . We stayed like this till it was the morning.

-------------------

( Made this myself 😊)

Thenk you guys
I hope you like it
Love 💖💖.
Fighting!!❤️❤️