part 11

Yoongi pov -

As i had come to her house in NYC... I had forgot to get anything... Like i just got my phone , my wallet and a small bag which had chocolates in it ... You know.. they are for soobin. But it's not the right time.

As i was alone it hall and was about to leave...when I saw a tiny figure starring at me from the small opening of the door.
Yoongi - umm... To the person.. behind that door .. trying to peek ... Please come out... I already have spotted you...

As i said this... I saw a tiny figure coming out. I knew who it was . I ran towards him and gave him a big tight hug.

I'm seriously wanted to hold myself... I wanted to ..but . that kid  ... soobin ...he just attracted me. After a min of the tight hug... I picked him up and tears started falling from my eyes. I didn't wanted that to happpen... I just couldn't help it...

Jisoo pov -

As i was coming back to the hall to see yoongi and i was after what I saw. I decided to hide myself just to see what's happening.

I saw yoongi running towards soobin and hugging him like there's no tomorrow. Tears were gushing down his eyes . I even noticed soobin being awestruck but still he was my son. Without waiting for a sec... Soobin wiped yoongi's tears .

He asked him not to cry and yoongi kept him down. Soobin hurried to his room and came out with a lollipop in his hand . He ran towards the kitchen to see me. I acted like i was just coming from the kitchen. He asked me to open the lolipop for him. I knew he was my son... I knew what's gonna happen next. I opened it and gave it to him. Soobin then rushed to yoongi .
Soobin- Mr. can you please say aaaaaa?
He asked in a soft voice.
Yoongi - ok su- re .

Yoongi then said aaaa while opening his mouth when soobin put the lolipop in his mouth. Yoongi was frozen at his actions but at the same time he was melted be soobin's actions.

At that time... I knew it .... I raised him right. Actually he was the best of them all. As all this happened... I rushed towards soobin and picked him up. I hugged him and kissed his whole face.
Jisoo - soobinaahhh.  ... I'm so proud of you.
I said as i hugged him even more.

Yoongi pov -

I saw this whole scenario. It was the perfect moment for me to dig in. As they were hugging each other already... I gushed myself to them .. and hugged them ...it wasn't long...but Maybe long enough for today. They both flinched as i hugged them.

It was now getting awkward. I still had the lolipop in my mouth. I looked at them and they stared at me .

Yoongi- umm... It's getting late.. i- i should get going.
I was leaving after this akward moment. I hurried towards the door.

----------------------

Thenks guys ❤️❤️I hope you guys are enjoyingLove you allFighting ❤️💜💜!!

Thenks guys ❤️❤️
I hope you guys are enjoying
Love you all
Fighting ❤️💜💜!!