part 5

After half an hour

Jisoo's pov -

It took half hour teach here. As aunt said I looked for the manager in the club. As soon as I saw him I went to him .
Jisoo - umm .. hello are u the manager of this place??
Manager- yes ma'am i m the manager. How can I help u ?
Jisoo - actually my aunty sent me here. No actually Mrs Kim sent me here. She told to contact you as soon as I reach here.

The manager looked at me with an akward smile and said..

Manager- y- ye-yes ma'am . Please take a seat there . I'll be back in a minute.

The manager said this and left. I was getting bored anyway so.. I reached the bartender for some drinks.. cause.. why not .. hehe .

Manager pov -

I called the bartender and told him to mix some sleeping pills in jisoo's drink . I then called Mr min and told him to go to room 005.

As I told.. the bartender he exactly did I told him.. some time later jisoo was almost sleepy when I asked her to come with me. She was almost drunk and even .. which is why she followed me without any hesitation. I told her to go and shower.

As she came out wearing a bath robe , I gave her a cloth to cover her eyes and ordered her to sleep on the bed .

Yoongi pov -

I heard her coming in the room and she just stormed to the bed and got inside the blanket. I knew what I have to do . I jumped on the bed and saw a female sleeping figure. She was soo thicc like... I could watch her like this for hours ... But getting to the point.. I asked her ..
Yoongi- are you scared?
Jisoo - n- no not at all ..
Yoongi- so... These are the consequences of lying to me ...
Jisoo - but. I-i ain't- -

Before she could say anything.... She felt yoongi's lips on hers...

Yoongi started kissing her collar bone ... Getting back to her lips... And then he started giving her lovebites on her neck .. jisoo moaned but she didn't kiss him back... Eventually... When yoongi kissed her again... She kissed him back .. making him feel good.. and the rest of those things happened...

( Really sorry... But the author is too holy to write smuts 🙈🙈
Sincere apologies)

The next morning -

Jisoo pov -

I woke and felt my head real heavy. I was shocked waking up in an unknown environment... I hurriedly got out of the bed and saw myself in my clothes.. that thing kept me a bit assure. I tool my phone and left the club from the back gate. It was 1 pm and i was really late.

I hurriedly fastened the seat belt and went to uncle's house. As soon I got there... Yuna opened the door for me and welcomed me.. but she was shocked after seeing smt

Jisoo - hey !! What happened?? Are u alright??
Yuna - unn- unnie.. there's something in your neck ..
Jisoo - wait what??

I hurried to the nearest mirror and saw some hickeys on my neck. I shouted and ran to my room. I was thinking about what happened last night.. and i remember drinking a whiskey. And then everything blured out...

I was in a shock when someone was at my door . The person knocked.

Jisoo - who is it??
Yuna - unnie it's me ... Yuna
Jisoo - come in .

Yuna came in with tray in her hand. She brought some warm water and a cloth.
Yuna - unnie I'm here to help you . Can I??
Jisoo - hmmm sure .

Yuna then sokes the cloth in water and then massaged those hickeys. She continued it for about 10 mins and the hickeys were almost gone. ..

------------------

Hey ya'll Thanks a lot ❤️❤️Love u guys 💓💓Fighting!!! 💜💜

Hey ya'll
Thanks a lot ❤️❤️
Love u guys 💓💓
Fighting!!! 💜💜