part 12

Jisoo pov -

I saw yoongi storming out of the house. I don't even though twice ... And i ran towards him keeping soobin back on the floor. As i ran... I was not infront of yoongi . I was facing him .

Jisoo - umm - mm it's --it's really late and i don't think it's a good idea to go right now. I mean do you have anywhere to stay?

Yoongi pov-

As i was leaving i saw jisoo infront of me trying to stop me from going. I really didn't expect this... But I feel good. Hehe..
Yoongi - Don't worry about me. I will be staying at my sister's. I'll be alright ...
I said with a gummy smile

Author's pov-

As yoongi did this posture with his gummy smile... Jisoo's heart flattered. She was frozen at his actions and didn't wanted to let go of him... But there was nothing stopping him .

Jisoo suddenly thought of the universal stopper... So called the dinner.
Jisoo - um... Ok if you aren't staying... Atleast have dinner ? Agreed?
Yoongi - o-ok sure... Agreed.

Jisoo then told her butler to arrange the plates while she was preparing kimchi fried rice. After half hour she was done making with her dish. She walked towards the hall to call ..

She walked towards the hall as so to call yoongi when she saw yoongi and soobin colouring images in the colouring book. She thought about giving him a second chance after seeing his love and affection towards soobin .

Jisoo - yoogiaah.... I - i mean... Yoongi... Come .. the dinner is ready . Soobin ... Baby come here.
Yoongi - well I'm jealous.
Yoongi said as getting up from the couch and coming towards jisoo.

Jisoo - .. well.. why though??
Yoongi- u called soobin baby and for me... U called me yoongiahh and then corrected youself about not saying so ...

He said with a big question mark on his face.
Jisoo was confused about what to do when she muttered...
Jisoo - u- u... You are shameless...
Yoongi- well... If you say so ... Ok .. I'm shameless... Now... Call me yoongiahh and I'll be listening to you or else... U won't.
Jisoo - umm... Ok yoongiahh .. ..
She said with a beaming smile

They all then went to the table and started eating. As yoongi took the first bite... He was lost... The food was so delicious... Yummm...
But he can't leave a moment to provoke jisoo .
She was feeling soobin as he wasn't old enough to do that on his own .

Yoongi- your food will never improve... Well it
Jisoo - umm... Ok what so ever... What do you want to eat?.

Jisoo said getting up.from the couch. Soobin stopped her .
Soobin- eomma .. leave him .. he's a very picky eater.

Jisoo laughed on what soobin said .
Yoongi was feeling shamefull.
Yoongi- you Little brat... Let me show--
Jisoo stopped yoongi .
Jisoo - yoongiahh!! He's your son.
Yoongi then ignored what soobin said and ate.

As soon they were done with dinner.... Yoongi saw jisoo keeping the dishes by the sink while the butler was cleaning the table and soobin in the hall.

---------------------------

Thenks a lot ❤️❤️I love u guys 😻Hope you are enjoying it 😉Fighting ❤️❤️!!

Thenks a lot ❤️❤️
I love u guys 😻
Hope you are enjoying it 😉
Fighting ❤️❤️!!