part 2

Jisoo pov-

At was a normal day at the college. It was a nice day so far . I felt happy today ....just Talking and gossiping around with my friends.

It all was good so far ... But everything got ruined when I heard Mrs. Byun calling my name from across the cafeteria . I tried ignoring it at first but then she told that I have to urgently hurry to the director's cabin.

I was scared.. I started thinking the things I have done in the past week that may help to get kicked out of here.

As i reached the cabin .. my footsteps stopped for a second. I was blindly thinking about the past weeks when the director called me in .

Author's pov -

Mr.Eun - Ms. Kim ... Please have a seat

Jisoo sat down on the which was kept on the left. She could already the surrounding getting tensed up. She even saw the hesitation in the voice of the director. But he finally gathered the courage to speak up .

Mr.Eun - Ms. Kim Jisoo... We're really sorry to inform you that both of your parents... ha-h-h-have met an accident . We are really sorry for your loss. We are giving you a break for a week . We really hope that you will be ok soon.

Jisoo pov-

As the Director said those lines... I was traumatized... I was stuck ... I didn't know what to do... I was lost in my thoughts wh er m t I heard the director say that I'm on a break for a week or so...

I hurried to my dorm which was beside the college. My friends.. rosé , Lisa and Jennie saw my running towards my dorm and decided to follow me... My eyes were all watery now ... They were puffy red ... I didn't take a break while running until I reached the dorm.

I stopped and i was deeply thinking about what I will do now while staring the knob of my room's door. Tears were still drooling over...as soon as I saw rosé , Lisa and Jennie coming closer to me .. I ran towards them and hugged them really tight... Those three girls were all confused... And they tried comforting me . We hurried to our room... Room 207 .

Author's pov -
The girls were now in room 207 trying to figure out the situation. The girls held up jisoo and hugged her tightly. They calmed her down and then jisoo told them the whole story...

They all felt really bad for her. The girls decide to send jisoo to her uncle's house... Because they were the only left who should could go to.

Jisoo already regretted going there but she's left with no other option. She knows what will happen and was ready for it ..

No one's pov -

It was all ok with jisoo staying with her uncle and aunt as it was the matter of just a week.

After a week.. jisoo encouraged herself and told herself that if she doesn't passes the exam... Her parents won't be proud of her. She knew what she had to do...

As Jisoo was running through the calendar... She was it was 2 months for their exams.

She has now tied a double knot..and was determined what to do.

After 2 months ...

------------

Thankyou sooo much ❤️❤️ I love u guys 💝💝

I love u guys 💝💝