part 3

Author's pov-

 It is the 15th of March. The women's dorm is full of happiness today. Yes..the exams just got over and fortunately... Every girl passed this exam .

The dorm was filled with happiness and joy . The parents of every girl had came there to visit them . And also it was the girls' last day of college.

Everything happened as it was planned. Giving the speech ; receiving gifts ; felicitation of guests; throwing of caps after that graduation photo... Everything was fine..

The girls were now allowed to go home and pursue the thing they want to do next.

As for room 207...
The girls didn't wanted to leave the dorm...  especially jisoo .. because she knows all the pain and crying she will have to go through after she moves to her uncle's house. But there was nothing she could do...

The girls cried... Hugged.. laughed... And exchanged numbers as phones weren't allowed in the dormitory.. . They created a group name *blackpink*

Jisoo's pov -

We girls laughed.. cried and hugged and we bit goodbyes to each other while exchanging numbers. I saved their contacts as ...
Jennie - jendukie🙈❤️
Lisa - lalalalisa 😏😏
Rosé - abocado~~🥑🥑

Then Jennie created a group named blackpink. I serious like that name cause.. it just isn't girlish being cute at the same time...

Jisoo had already packed all her stuff and was ready to move to her uncle's place. She changed into casuals..

She checked herself in the mirror and was ready to go

She checked herself in the mirror and was ready to go.  She kept everything inside her car and then came to the driver's seat . She buckled up the seat belt .

 As soon as she turn on the engine... her gut feeling told her it wasn't a good idea going to their house. She had a big mansion and also The Kims that her parents left for her. But she had to move out because she wasn't the person who can take care of everything right now.

She ignored that gut feeling and started to drive. After a small journey of 45 min she reached to her uncle's house.

She rung the door bell and was waiting for someone to open up. After some time a young lady opened the door.

Jisoo's pov-

As soon as I reached there..I rung the bell . After a minute or two.. a cute girl opened the door. Aigooo!! She is so cute ...
Jisoo- aigooo!! Ur soo cute ❤️

I didn't hesitate to tell her that she was cute..
I just couldn't hold myself..

Yuna - thankyou miss ... I really wanted to hold back .. but I can't ... Ur really gorgeous

She said and gave me a pleasuring smile .

Jisoo - thanks a lot 💜 .. btw..I'm Kim Jisoo.. but u can call me jisoo

I said with a beaming smile

Yuna- oh.. hello miss jisoo... I'm Yuna . I'm the care taker of this house .
Jisoo - hey hey!! Don't call me miss ..  not your miss.. just call me jisoo . Ok??

I said in a funny way .

Yuna - sure ma'am.. hehe i-i- mean jisoo.

We laughed a bit and then she invited me to come inside. I walked in with a big suitcase and kept it alongside the wall.
I was sitting on the couch scrolling through my photo... When I saw a female figure coming down the stairs .

I knew it... She was none other than Mrs . Kim

-------------------

Thankyou soooo much guys ❤️❤️Xoxo , hehe 😂I love u guys ❤️❤️ fighting!!

Xoxo , hehe 😂
I love u guys ❤️❤️ fighting!!