part 9

He came to me and then hugged me tightly.
Soobin - eomma..!! Anneyong..
He said with a big smile and hugged me tightly .

Jisoo - anneyong baby ... Hehe
I said while laughing and bowing just for fun...

Soobin - eomma... Can we please get ice- cream today??? ... Please??
He said while pouting and making a puppy face.

After seeing his puppy eyes... Aishhh!! .. my hearteu... I can't resist this ...
Jisoo - ok baby... But then... No candies at home... Deal??
I asked him with a questioning face ..
Soobin nodded his head while yes... And they go to it the car which was parked infront of the school.

They got inside the car and went to the ice-cream parlour. As soon as they reached there... They got out of the car and walked in the parlour.

We both got our ice-creams. As usual.. I got a strawberry jam ice-cream while soobin got chocolate almond ice-cream.

We ate our ice-creams and as we were walking back to the car... I heard a honk ... Actually a loud one...
I turned around to see who it was and i was shocked after seeing the face...

It was none other than that bastard manager...,  Mr. Eun. He got and  closer to me.
Mr. Eun - Ms Kim Jisoo... Mr. Min wants to see you.

I was just frozen there... I didn't had any guts to reply... But as I saw Mr Min coming out from the backseat... I was shocked.

It was Min f*cking yoongi... I really was him... I was standing right there as I saw him walking towards me . He was looking soo freaking hot... I'm not kidding... He was wearing this...

Those grey hair really suited him and that built up body

Those grey hair really suited him and that built up body... Oh mu gawd... I was just thinking about him while ... He was coming closer to me.

Suddenly when I came back to my senses.. i saw him right infront of me . We both had an eye contact when.. he said..
Yoongi - long time no see... you really haven't aged ... Have you??
He said while maintaining the eye contact with me. I was about to say something.. when ...

Soobin - mr.. whatever you are ... Don't Bully my mom . She loves me very much and works hard for me... Dare not to touch her. .. or else i will punch you .
Soobin said this as he made a fortress with his hands standing infront of me .

I was feeling proud of my son but at the very same time .. i was feeling shamefull ... I grabbed soobin's tiny hand and stormed to the car. I got in and started to drive home...

While i was driving..  soobin broke the silence...
Soobin - eomma ... Who was that person??
He asked in a cute and polite way...

Jisoo - nothing baby... He is just an old friend.
I replied while letting out a sigh.

Soobin- was he trying to hurt you eomma??

Jisoo - no no baby... But I'm still thankful about your actions.. i was quite brave..
I said while pinching his cheeks with one hand as I was driving..
Soobin giggled and after a while we reached our house.

Author's pov-

It was 9 pm and both of them were having dinner. As they got up having dinner.. they decided to play X box .

While they were playing... The door bell rang .. making jisoo get up from the couch. She hurried to the door and looked in the key hole.

She was frozen.. after seeing who it was. It was none other than him... Yes.. yoongi.
As she was frozen.. she came back to  sense seeing soobin .. who was running towards her.

--------------------

Love u guys 💕Thenk youFighting!!💜

Love u guys 💕
Thenk you
Fighting!!💜